Answer Us, Bible!

"Emma, gettof of me!" I ordered. She got up and ran into the bathroom. A couple of seconds later, we heard her despret cries.

"Oh, Emma!" Tess whispered and then decided to ignore her. "Whut are we gunna do, girl?" Carmen whispered into my ear.

I lay there, on my stomach, frozen. "We'll loose all of our popularity," I whispered back. Tess was listening in.

"No. This isnt us! Stop your mopeing. That Mr.Anonymous thinks he has the audacity-" I glanced over at Carmen. She was biting her lip, trying not to laugh.

She truly looked constipated. Then a tear ran down her face. I giggled in spite of her face. Tess stopped talking.

"Whats so funny?" She looked hurt."Jeez, Tessica Smarts! Nobody knows what you just said." When I admitted it, Carmen cracked up.

"Emma get out of the bathroom. We all need to discuss outfits for this mission." Without a word, Emma walked out of the bathroom, her eyes barley puffy.

"Gosh I dont even know what Jesus Freaks wear." Carmen murmured. Reality hit me like a brick wall. "Carmen, you're right! We have no idea..."

This time, Tess laughed at us. "Duh, look it up. Ya know, in the Bible? The Jesus freaks in our school use Bibles."

"Okay. Carmen, use my intercom and ask Garney for a Bible. Emma, make a list of questions to ask the Bible. Tess, when Carmen's done, ask Suzy for a big bowl of non-buttered popcorn sprinkled with Parmesean Cheese."

All of the girls moved to their positions. Except for me, of course. I continued to search the website, but it was all boring crap that wasnt worth looking at.

In 3 minuets, everything was ready. "Ok, girls. Everyone in a circle." They obeyed me and put everything in the middle.

"First question, Holy Bible. Should we wear mini skirts or capris for to steal the Jesus Freaks hearts?" We all stared at the old book.

"Hello? Mr.Bible! Answer us!" Carmen screamed, and the rest of us giggled. "Hey! What if, like, its a regular book?" Emma said, her pointer finger on her lip.

"Emma's right!" Tess squealed. Carmen, Emma and I all stared at Tess. "Tess, you're the smart one, and Emmas the dumb one-" Emma nodded vigorusly. "And you should never agree to anything! You're DEFYING THE LAW OF PHYSICS!" I yelled at them.

"Uh.. Rylie? You might wanna see this." Carmen poked my side. I sat up and turned to her. She had the Bible opened in her lap read a verse out loud:

"And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not to draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes."

I raised an eyebrow at Carmen. "This is gunna be a loooong mission, girls." Carmen huffed.

$$$

Shout out to my Jesus Freak Sister, chloegirlpower :)

Please vote and comment!