Halla Halla Halloweeen

"You guys want Sundaes?" Emma asked in a bored tone. We all said yes, and Rina, Emma's Maid brought us a build-your-own sundae cart.

"So no one has any ideas about the Jesus Freak Scheme?" I asked, sucking on a gummy worm. The girls all looked on the floor and stared aimlessly.

"Oh, oh! I have one!" Carmen yelled, causing the rest of us to jump. "Spill." I peeped.

"Ok. Tiny Collinz is having a halloween party, right? We were all invited, and the Jesus Freaks could be our dates! Its a win-win. We dress is smexy coustumes, the boys will love us, the people will see us and them together, and BOOM. Codename:Jesus Freaks is complete!"

Every word Carmen said was rushed to the point of blabber. Unfortunatly, we were used to it. "I call O!" I blurted. Tess giggled "I'll take the twins." Tess blushed as we all looked at her.

"I want Josiah!" Emma sqealed. "I guess you're with Eli, Carmen."

I glanced at her, and she swung her hips, Puerto Rican style. "I can work with that." She winked and we all cracked up.

"Coustumes. They all gotta be smexy. Smexy Nurse, Smexy Cat, Smexy Military Girl..."Tess prodded.

"Ok, I'll pick, since I'm Alpha." I snatched Tess's idea from her mouth. I grabbed a piece of paper and a mechanical pencil and wrote it down.

Tess & Twins: Smexy Nerds. All of them ;)

Carmen & Eli: Smexy Nurse and Docter

Emma & Josiah: Viktoria and David Beckham

Rylie & O: Smexy Catwomen and Batman

I passed the list around and the girls all nodded in approval.

"Now all we need is them to ask us. We cant ask them, we're girls." I pointed at Tess.

"Tess, we need another plan."

$$$

Sorry its so short. But thats two chaps in one day. :) vomment :)))