Sweet Val

RYLIESMILIE: its fridaaay. Come to my house for friday sleepover

I sent that text to Carmen, Emma, and Tess.

I got off my bed and picked up Val. "Dress up time, Val!" She squealed and hopped off my hip. As she ran into my closet, I sighed and flopped back onto my bed. Raising.a child was hard. I've been doing.it.for about 5 days already.

Valerie is a very sweet girl, but wasnt ready to tell us her story. She loves Eli and I very much, and we love her too.

"Are you ready, RyRy?" Val called from my closet. "Yes, dear." I called back. She ran out, tripping over the mass of clothes she held in her tiny arms.

"Here, RyRy. I hope you like it, I think you'd be really extra pretty when you wear it." Val's eyes sparkled with sincerity and admiration and love.

"Aw! Of course, baby." I looked at the outfit she picked, and giggled. It was the outfit Eli picked out for me when we went shopping the first day he stayed over.

It was a black maxi skirt with white crosses dotting the fabric, and a light gray tank top. I slipped my pjs off and dressed in the outfit. As I curled my ombre'd hair, Val put grey gladiator sandals on my manicured feet.

When I was dressed, Val looked at me with widened eyes. "You- You're so pretty. I wanna be just like you when I grow up." Val said in awe.

I smiled and applied mascara to top of my smokey eyes. "You are pretty. And look! You can be like me by putting this on your lashes." I took the applicator brush and swished it around the black tube.

I applied a tiny amount to Vals already long lashes. She opened her eyes and smiled at her adorable reflection. "Thanks, Ry! I love you so much." She hugged my waist.

My heart melted. She was so cute! I bent down to match her height, and returned her hug.

"I love you too, baby."

$$$

Vomment! Took me all day to write!!

:) ;) :) ;) :)

Check out CRISSCROSSRUNNER!!! Shes my best friend irl and on wattpad