Spicy Pepper

(A/N We're back to Rylies POV as normal ;)

The girls and I entered the party in formation, the boys following us like puppies. I glanced around the wide room. Wow, Tiny invited a lot of older people. But they werent wearing costumes...

After finding an empty couch, we told the boys to sit. With confused faces, they reluctantly sat. I was the first to sit on my date's lap, and the girls followed my lead.

Eli's gulp was hearable over the loud music and deep chatter. "This doesnt look like a 9th grade party." Eli said, not hiding his nervous emotions at all.

Emma rolled her eyeshadowed eyes. "9th grade equals highschool. Highschool equals 10 11 and 12 graders! Duh!" Eli raised an eyebrow.

"I think I smell spicy pepper." Carmen said, confused. "Uh, I read that Marijuana smells like spicy pepper..." Tess half whispered half screamed.

I glanced at Eli, the male Alpha and we had an eye conversation.

Me: What do we do?

Him: I'm not sure, its the party you wanted to come to!

Me: Dont blame me for this! No one told me there would be illegal drugs!

Him: *mental sigh* Lets get a ride home.

Me: Ok, but I have to go to the bathroom first.

I said the last part out loud and Eli nodded. "You call and get a ride while we go to the bathroom." I said, gesturing to the girls.

We all got up from their laps and navigated through the large crowd when a large man with dark hair and black eyes stopped in front of me.

"Little young to be here, aren't ya?" He asked, bending his knees to match my height. His breath reeked of that spicy pepper Carmen was talking about.

When I didnt respond, he grabbed my arm and covered my mouth with his large hand. I looked at my girls for help, but they werent there.

Was this gunna happen? My armpits stinged with nervous sweat as a tear slid out of my eye. "If you cooperate, I wont. Hurt ya too bad." The mans voice was husky and deep. Everything about him said killer.

He practically dragged me into a small dark room. I whimpered when I saw a small bed and ropes. "God, if you're even real, please save me. I promise I'll pay attention to devotionals."

I mumbled/cried an endless prayer. "Please God, I'm so sorry! I know I've been bad. Dont punish me this way. Forgive me, please!"

The man pulled his clammy hand off of my mouth and threw me against the wall. "Who the hell are you talking to? I didnt give you permission to open your f*cking mouth!"

He screamed at me. It made me jump, and I was crying all over again. "Please God, if you love me at all, you wont let this happen!" I prayed silently in my head.

The man stumbled towards me and picked me up again. He put his face really close to mine. "You one of those f*cking Jesus Freaks?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

I nodded vigorusly and he pulled back. "Damn. Cant mess with your kind... I'll get f*cked up." He said, and ran a hand through his greasy hair.

The door was kicked open by a furious Eli. "In Jesus Christ's holy name, leave his body, demon of satan!" Eli roared. The man's eyes rolled back into his head, and his body went limp.

Eli ran to me and he sat on his knees. "Did he touch you? Did he hurt you?" Eli asked, fury still swimming in his eyes.

Still unable to speak from the shock, I sobbed endlessly into my hands. Eli scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, placing his chin on my head.

"God loves you,

Your family loves you,

I love you."

Eli repeated that sentence until I stopped sobbing. He unwrapped himself from me and took my face with his hands. He whiped away the last of my horror-filled tears with his thumb.

"Lets go home." He said softly.

$$$

Turns out the girls and I got seperated in the crowd, so they didnt ditch me on purpose. Eli had called a taxi to drop us all of at my house.

~~~~~

"We have pjs for you guys in the master wardrobe." I told the boys, still weary from my dangerous encounter. I dragged my feet as I walked to the intercom on my wall.

"Finton? Can you escort the boys to the master wardrobe for pajamas? Yes. Have them meet us in the theater. Ok, thanks. Um, I love you. Bye." I got weird looks from the girls. I never said "I love you," to anyone but my parents, but that encounter had scared my personality out of me.

When the Finton came to escort the boys, us girls changed into our pajamas. "I'm glad their parents are letting them stay over. We can seduce them even more." Carmen said, winking and slipping on satin pj pants.

For some reason, her comment.made me sick. "New plan!" I blurted. I had gotten their attention. "Lets just be friends with them, ok? I want a break from this for a while. No satin pjs. Put on gym shorts and a Rock Tshirt." I said suggestivley.

The girls nodded, and one by one, we were all looking like normal teenagers. I smiled at my Red Hot Chili Peppers tshirt and put my hair in a loose bun. I grabbed my purple pillow, and headed to the theater, the girls trailing me like Greyhounds.

I hope this mega sleep over helps me get over my close encounter.

$$$

Hi! My goal is 500 reads, and im around 300. Please help! And vomment!