Chapter 10

(Dallas' POV)

Things at the house had changed. Andy made sure to keep me isolated in his room as much as possible, though he wouldn't tell me why.

I knew he said he'd gotten a little jealous of me and CC, but I really didn't know why. Sure, CC was a cutie, really funny, and had serious talent, but that didn't mean I was going to kiss him!

I loved CC like a brother, you know? They were all so supportive and took care of me basically. CC was a loud guy, and extremely funny, and I was glad he was here to cheer me up on my darkest of days.

"Hey." Andy smiled warmly at me as he entered his room. "Hi. Hey, can I like, go?" I asked nervously. I didn't want him to think I didn't want to be around him, but I love hanging out with the guys.

"Why?" he asked.

"I miss the guys." I grinned. He nodded, "Sure."

I nodded ad stood. I finished throwing my hair into a messy ponytail and walked into the living room, where they were all playing video games. "Hi." I chirped. "Hey, Dallas." they all chorused.

I sat in between Ash and Jake, "So, tonight, you guys have a show, right?" I asked. They nodded. "Could I like, go?" I asked. "Of course!" Jake nudged me. I laughed and thanked him.

"Why did you have to ask?" Ash glanced over at me. "Just wondering, didn't want to you know, bother you guys." I felt my cheeks heat up.

They both laughed. "I don't think you could bother any of us. Especially Andy." Jinxx added. I looked away, smiling. "Seriously." Jake nudged me. "Are you sure? I mean, I can find something else to do." I offered.

"I want you to go. We all do." CC smiled. I smiled back, "Thanks."

He nodded and looked down, quickly taking his phone out and fumbling with it clumsily in his fingers. He eventually dropped it and sighed, leaning down to pick it back up. "You alright, CC?" Jinxx asked. "Yeah." CC nodded, trying to get his phone back to normal.

I glanced over a him, then turned my attention back to the screen of the TV.

Jake's POV

"DAMN YOU!" I said as I died, Ashley had shot me. He started laughing, "Gotcha! Told you, I can't lose!" he laughed mockingly.

Well, honestly, I purposely lost. I seriously needed to talk to CC. "Um, CC?" I asked quietly. "Mm?" he looked up at me. "Can I uh, talk to you?" I asked. He nodded, and we both stood. We walked into the foyer, so no one would hear us.

"Yes?" he glanced at me. "I um, saw that." I grinned. "I know." he sighed. "You sure you got this little crush under control?" I asked, I was really concerned. I didn't want to see something go down between Andy and CC. They were like brothers, for God's sake!

"Yeah, I do. I'm trying not to make it so obvious, but she's just. Perfect." he looked down, pink beginning to take over his tanned cheeks.

I chuckled lightly, trying to lighten the mood. "Listen, I know she means something to you, but you know how Andy feels, right?" I said, furrowing my brow. "Yeah... he's like. In fucking love with her." he looked away, something unreadable coming over his expression.

I didn't know what to really say to CC, he seemed so upset and angry, something we rarely see in him. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. "I'm fine, Jake. Just a little down is all. I don't know, it's so much that she doesn't feel the same. I just... wanted someone, you know? Wanted to feel like someone needed me." he looked down again, fiddling with his skinny fingers.

"We need you, CC. You know that." I offered. "A girl, Jake. A girl." he chuckled. It was good to see those smile lines on his face again, good to hear that laugh again.