Chapter 2

(Dallas' POV)

"Where were you?!" Tony shouts, earning a couple looks from other students in the hallway. I looked back at them, and they turned away.

"I'm sorry." I squeaked.

"I pull up, and you're gone. How do you think that made me feel? I thought something happened to you." he said, inching closer to me. I backed away from me, and mentally screamed when I felt the cool metal  of the locker behind me.

I sighed, "It was starting to get late and you weren't there, so I just walked home." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Since when did he care? "Whatever, we'll talk later." he turned away from me. That's when I finally got the courage to speak to him again.

"Don't act like you care. You never have, why start now?" I tugged my tote more onto my shoulder, feeling a rush of adrenaline pump through my body.

He turned around and glared at me. He gave me that "I'll deal with you later" looks and went back to walking, cursing as he went. I let out a sigh of relief, glad he was gone.

Tony was an over-protective type. He got "worried" when he didn't know exactly where I was at, who I was with, when I was going home. I think he was just jealous, not "worried".

*Flashback*

"What were you guys doing?" he fumed.

"Talking." I said, crossing my arms. He stood and walked over to me. "Look me in my face and tell me no touching, kissing, or fucking was done." he growled.

"Nothing but talking." I said confidently. And that was the truth; even though I knew he'd cheated on me many, many times, I wouldn't cheat on him. I just wasn't like that.

I felt a hard sting on my cheek. I covered it with my hand, the tears welling in my eyes. "T-Tony.." I whimpered. "How could you?" I choked. His expression went blank. He then looked down at his hand and furrowed his brow.

He stormed over to the chair, grabbed his jacket, and walked out, slamming my door shut. Thank God my mother wasn't home yet; she would have killed him. Literally.

I cried for a while before running up to my room when I saw my mom's car pulling into the driveway. I slammed my door and flopped on my bed. "Why me?" I sobbed into my pillow. Call me whiny, but my boyfriend just fucking slapped me. You know, I can't just get over that.

I eventually calmed myself down. I stood and walked sluggishly into the bathroom. I showered and cried, letting out the heaps of stress in the steamy water.

*End of Flashback*

Tony hadn't hit me since then, but I could always sense his urges. I could see how much he wanted to. How much he wanted to slap me, or punch me even. Sometimes I just wish he would; get it over with.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I waltzed down the halls quickly, excited for free period.

I quickly found room 211 and walked in quietly, ignoring the long, awkward stares I got from everyone. I sat in the back and pulled my phone out. I had a new message from Tony.

'You know, I wish you could see things my way for two fucking seconds'

'Why don't you just hit me? Get it over with already'

'Don't speak of that day, Dallas. It was silly mistake'

'It's bound to happen again. Do you even love me anymore? You probably never loved me anyway'

'Don't say that:( You know I love you so much'

'Do I?'

'Don't be like that. We can talk later.'