Chapter 9

(Andy's POV)

I woke up, and looked down at Dallas. God, she was a bitch for last night.

Seriously? Who fucking does that!

I mean really?! I sighed and tangled my fingers in her hair. She mumbled something about a goldfish, but then went silent again. I chuckled and shook my head; she was such a weirdo sometimes.

I gently shook her, "Dallas." I mumbled, still a little sleepy. "Dallas, wake up." I said. She shook her head, "No. Andy said I don't have to. No. No. Tony, no! I don't have to! Stop!" I shook her harder now, trying to wake her up.

"Please don't hit me anymore!" She said loudly. "Wake up, Dallas!" I said, hoping she could hear me through her nightmare. Her eyes shot open and she was breathing heavily. I wrapped my arms tightly around her, pulling her into my chest.

She snuggled her face into my neck, and I felt tears hitting my skin. Her back shook a little, and I began rubbing her back. "It's me, Dallas. It's me, Andy." I sighed.

She puckered her lips and pecked my neck a few times before lifting her head and wiping her eyes. "I'm sorry." She said quietly.

"You didn't do anything wrong. It was just a dream." I smiled. "I know. Thank you." She said, but I could tell something was wrong.

I scooted towards her and wrapped my arms tightly around her, pulling her back into my chest. "Tell me what happened." I offered.

She was silent for a while, "You don't have to if you don't want to, babe." Se sighed and leaned back, "It's okay. I'll tell you."

"I saw us sleeping, like we just were, and Tony came and took me and he drove us back to the house. Then I saw myself sleeping in my bed, back at Tony's house, and then he slapped me and told me to get up. He said I had to cook for him, like I used Tom and then started hitting me." She wiped her eyes before continuing.

"And all I was trying to tell him was I didn't have to cook for him anymore, and he would only hit me more."

I squeezed her gently and pecked her cheek. "Thanks."

"For what?" She asked.

"Telling me." I grinned. "Can I cook you breakfast?" I asked. "No, no, it's fine." She shook her head. "Come on, please? I said. "But I can cook for you, and all the guys." She offered.

"No, that's not fair." I sighed. "But I like cooking." She shrugged. I sighed and pecked her cheek. I felt her dimple poking on my lips, so I knew she was grinning. Mission accomplished.

---

"What's all this?" Ashley asked as he walked into the kitchen. "I smelled food." CC mumbled. "Me too." Jake rubbed his eyes. "I'm hungry." Jinxx said.

I laughed at their sleepy figures. "CC, go put some clothes on, man." He only was wearing boxers, and I didn't want Dallas seeing that. You know, cause. Well, she might like it. I guess that would be what he wanted, ugh, I forgot he likes her. Whatever. I got her first.

Dallas laughed and ruffled Jake's hair. "Wake up, breakfast time." She chimed. He groaned and sat at the table.

She had cooked eggs, bacon, toast, and grits. Never in my life have I seen a woman so happy when she cooks. She sang and smiled the whole time. "Thank you." All the guys chorused as they received their plates of food. She nodded and walked back to the kitchen. With me in tow.

---

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked. She shrugged, "I don't really know. The guys are all done eating, we've ate, I don't know what else to do."