Chapter 8

(CC's POV)

I knocked lightly on Andy's door, telling the other guys to go ahead. They all left and I waited for the response from one of them, but it never came. I knocked again, not wanting to walk in on anything.

I finally decided just to walk in, and i regretted it as soon as I saw them. They were cuddled into one another, looking content as ever. I knew I should let it go, let Andy have her, but I don't know, I just can't. She makes me feel like I can be myslef no matter what, you know?

God, CC, shut up! She's going through a lot right now, why don't you just leave her alone!

"Uh, CC?" Andy's voice snapped me from the thoughts. "Oh, huh? Yeah?" I said, blinking a few times. "Why are you just standing there?" he asked. I looked around, and noticed I was right in front of Andy's bed.

"Sorry. I needed to talk to you." I said. "Okay, well all you had to do was ask." he laughed. I laughed nervously and walked out, standing by the door frame.

Andy stood and walked over to me, shutting the door behind him. "What's up, CC?" he asked. "Can I tell you something?" I asked nervously. I mean, I could tell Andy really liked Dallas, but she was so perfect, you know? In her own way.

"Sure, go ahead man." he nudged me. I gulped and looked away. "What's bothering you, man?" he asked. "I-I don't know. But, uh, God. I- Um, I like... I like Dallas." I whispered the last part. His face stayed emotionless.

Uh-oh. I messed up, didn't I? He just kind of stood there, leaned over slightly. Oh God, have I upset him? Yeah, I think so. He didn't say anything, he just raised up, back to his normal monstrous height and turned on his heels, opened the door, and shut it behind him. Well, I guess that means I upset him then.

(Andy's POV)

CC?! CC likes Dallas?! What the fuck? I mean, I know, she's attractive, and has a nice personality, and don't even get me started on her wide hips, but seriously? She's mine!

Wait, what am I saying? She's my Best friend. Why should I be upset? I don't know, but I was. Not at CC, but I was just mad at what he did. He tells me now. Of all times. Now. Really?

I climbed back on the bed and curled behind her. "You okay?" she asked- well, mumbled. I pecked her cheek, "Everything's fine."

Although I knew nothing, and I mean nothing, was fine, but I wasn't going to tell her that. "Get some rest, we have talking to do when we get up." I whispered in her hair. She nodded slowly and turned around in my grip. She faced me, and just stared at me. "What?" I chuckled.

The corners of her mouth slid up slightly. "What?" I asked again. "Hi." she said sleepily. I laughed loudly and shook my head, "You're so weird."

"And you aren't?" she chuckled. "Maybe..." I said. "Yes. You are."

We laughed and then faced each other again. I could feel the feeling in my stomach again. It was like, it felt empty and jittery, I dont know how to explain it really. It was just there.

I traced my fingers along her arm, feeling the goose bumps rise on her skin. Her eyes darted from mine to my hands. One was around her waist, in the small of her back. Her breathing sped up tremendously, so I traced circles in her back.

She pulled away from my grip and scooted quickly back to the headboard. I had this worried look on my face; Did I do something wrong? Again?

"What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm s-sorry." she looked down. "No, it's fine," I sat up. I sat beside her. "Now, what's wrong?" I asked, wrapping an arm around her.

"He knows." she whispered. "What?" I asked, furrowing my brow. "He. Knows." she whispered again. "Tony? What does he know?" I asked, still puzzled.