Chapter 5

(Andy's POV)

I walked onto the bus, not bothering to look for the guys. I was too deep in my thoughts. I didn't even hear the several conversations that Jake and Ashley tried to start with me.

I sat down on the couch, putting my elbows on the knees. "Andy?" CC asked, sitting beside me. "W-What?" I asked, not looking up at him.

"What happened?" he asked; everything went quiet and they all looked at me. "He. Uh, he," I ran my fingers through my hair, feeling the anger boil up inside me. It's like, I don't know if I like her, but it sure does feel like it. I just want to fucking kill him.

"He hit her. That's why she didn't call. She was scared I would be upset with her." I said quickly, replaying the events that had just unfolded in front of me.

CC stood, facing me. "He what?" he said, annoyance clear in his voice. "He hit her. S-She was crying and wiped her face, there was a bruise on her cheek. I swear I wanted to fucking kill him." I shook my head, feeling my cheeks heat up from anger.

They all sighed, "I knew he was the type." Ashley sighed. "What do you mean?" I asked, looking up. "I know," he exhaled. "I know Tony."

"What?! How?" CC asked. I don't know why he was acting like this, I mean, him and Dallas were good friends and all, but he didn't talk to her as much as I did.

We all looked at him to continue. "Me and him and his friend Mike were hanging out one day and he just came off as... that type. I mean he's nice, cool dude, but you can tell something isn't completely right." he tapped his head for emphasis.

I sighed and knotted my fingers in my hair.

"So what are we going to do?" Jake asked quietly. I thought for a moment; What could we do? I don't know if Dallas would want us to you know, beat his ass or something, no matter how much I wanted to.

"I don't know, really. Maybe we shut beat the fuck-"

"No, we can't do that." I sighed. "Why the hell not?" CC asked. "I don't think she would want us to." I sat up.

He rolled his eyes and tugged at the hairs close to the nape of his neck. We all settled down and I went to the fridge, searching for what I definitely needed; alcohol.

I drank three beers, two shots, and a short sip of gin. I plopped onto the ground, resting my weight against the fridge. I leaned my head back and felt the empty bottle slide from my flimsy hands and onto the floor, rolling.

I felt the notion to see Dallas. I just wanted to hug her really bad. I don't know why, but I just did.

(Dallas' POV)

I cannot believe I told Andy what I did. Who am I kidding, It's my fault. I let him see me like that, and I shouldn't have. I deserve everything that's happening to me.

The door of the house creaked open and there he stood; Tony. He didn't look drunk, or high, or angry, so a huge wave of relief washed over me.

"Hey, Dallas." he said, smiling slightly. Oh thank God, he was in a good mood. I waved, "Hey." I made sure I was quiet. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Just tired." I said.

He walked over and sat beside me. He pulled me into his side, and I obliged. I was careful not to put too much pressure on my cheek, it was still achy. He sighed and rubbed my back, "I missed you today."

I nodded. "Did you miss me?" he asked. "Of course I did. " I fake-smiled. He slightly smiled, pecking my lips, "Good."

I nodded and snuggled back into him. I wish he would leave and never come the fuck back. I just hate him so fucking much, who wouldn't? He beat the shit out of me and was extremely bipolar.

We sat and made small talk before I informed him that I was going to shower. I got up hesitantly, scared he would be angry that I was leaving him, but he showed no signs of anger. I gulped and walked to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I cut on the water and waited for it to get hot before I slowly stepped in. I turned, my back to the water, and leaned my head back. I let it wash away the stress and tears of the day. I winced as it slid over several bruises. I clasped my lips together, barely concealing the cry that was begging to escape.

I finished bathing, but wasn't ready to get out. I finally sank to the bottom of the tub and hugged my knees, silently sobbing.

After fifteen minutes, I forced myself to stop, afraid Tony would get suspicious. I climbed out, wrapping a towel around my body and walking quietly to my room, only to be met by a fuming Tony.