Chapter 6

(Dallas' POV)

"Were you crying? Were you fucking crying?" he asked angrily. I shook my head fast and backed away from him. "Don't back away from me, Dallas."

He stepped closer, nearly growling. "I-I'm sorry, I've been so stressed out lately and-"

"Don't give me that bullshit, Dallas!" He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me slightly. "I'm tired of you acting like a fucking baby, you're fucking 19 years old."

I could smell the gin on his breath. Had he drank when I was in the shower? "D-Don't, Tony. Please, remember what you said yesterday? You said you would never hit me again." I felt the tears poking from behind my eyes.

He didn't reply, only squeezed my shoulders. "I'm sorry," he sighed. "Just, you're such a fucking baby sometimes." he hugged me and I wanted to throw up. Why the hell do I even put up with him? He's a damn dirt bag...

We heard the doorbell ring. I pulled away and looked up at Tony, who had no emotion on his face. "You get to bed, I'll get it. You need rest." I patted his chest. He went to say something, but I only pressed a shaking finger to his lips. He sighed and walked to the bed, stripping to his boxers and climbing in.

I threw on shorts and a black tee and walked down the hall, contemplating who would be at my house this late.

I slowly opened the door and my eyes widened at what I saw. Andy was leaning on the door frame, half asleep. "Andy!" I shut the door and tugged him off the doorframe. "A- me, you, needed- okay." he hugged me tight and I inhaled sharply.

He pulled away fast, glancing down at me. "Something wrong?" he asked. "N-No." I rubbed my arm were the bruise from Tony's hands rested. "He hit you again. Didn't he," he stepped closer. "Didn't he?!" he said louder.

"Be quiet, he's sleeping." I shushed him. "I don't give a fuck if that bastard-"

"Stop!" I said, pressing my hands on his chest. "Please." I sighed. He sighed and looked away. "Sorry." he mumbled. "It's okay, now, what are you doing here?" I asked. He rubbed his eyes, "I don't really know to be honest."

I grinned, "Are you drunk, Andy?" I began chuckling. "N-Yes. Very much so." he snickered. He laughed harder, until his forehead was pressing onto mine. I laughed too, but quickly shushed him.

"Come on, I'll get you some water and Tylenol." I pushed him inside and sat him on the couch. I laughed and walked inside, well I did. I put Andy's arm around my neck and supported him while carrying him to the couch. I made him lay down and walked to the kitchen, chucking.

I grabbed a cup of water and two Tylenols.

"Here you go, sir." I smiled. He smiled sleepily and took the pills from me and the cup. He swallowed them quickly and chugged some water. "Now get some rest." I grinned. He sighed and turned on his side.

"Who's this?" I heard. I snapped my head in the direction of the angry voice and faced Tony. "Oh, uh, this is Andy."

"Who the fuck is he?" he asked. "A friend." Andy answered for me. "I didn't fucking ask you." Tony sneered.

"Tony, stop. You're just sleepy and moody. Go get some rest. Want some Tylenol?" I asked, trying not to cry. I wasn't upset, just seeing him made me want to hide in a corner and sob. "No, I don't want any." he huffed.

I stood and walked over to him, pulling him to the room, but he stood his ground. "No, I want to stay in here until he leaves." he pointed at Andy, who was intently watching us.

"He isn't leaving tonight, Tony." I sighed. "Why the hell not?" he asked. I sighed, looking over at Andy. "He's drunk. Just like you, now c'mon, I'll help you into bed." I offered.

He glared over at Andy. "Stay the fuck away from my girl." he stepped towards him. Andy stood, straightening his jacket. "Do you want-"

"Stop!" I chimed in. "Just fucking stop. Please. Just... Tony, go to bed. Andy, lay down." I grumbled. They both growled and grumbled and obliged.

After Tony was squared away, I sat on the edge of the big couch and rubbed Andy's back. "Sorry about him. He's-"

"Protective, I know. I can see that." he said. I sighed and gently ran my nails over his back; I knew he didn't feel good. I could hear it. "Thank you." he said quietly. "Welcome." I grinned. "Can we cuddle? I don't feel good." he sighed. I nodded and chuckled, laughing at his state of nausea and disorientation.

I climbed over him and laid on my side in front of him. He put his arms tightly around me, tugging me into his frame, and buried his face in my hair. "Goodnight." he whispered. "Night, Andy." I chuckled.

He was so vulnerable when he was drunk.

**

I woke up to the sun beating down on my face. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked over at a sleeping Andy, hair slung over his face, lips pouty, and eyes fluttering, signaling that he was dreaming. I grinned and grazed his cheek, "Wake up, Andy."

"No." he furrowed his eyebrows. "C'mon, wake up."

"Ashley, I refuse to help you find your clothes off the floor again. Should have kept it in your fucking pants." he turned over and grumbled some inaudible words into the pillows. I laughed and pushed him lightly. "Wake up, Andy. And I'm not Ashley, I'm Dallas." I chuckled.

He popped his head up. "Sorry." he smirked. I laughed and nodded, "So, now you decide to wake up?"

He rolled his eyes and rubbed his eyes, sitting up. I hear rustling and patter. "Oh, so you're up." Tony grumbled. I rolled my eyes, careful to hide it from him. Andy sighed and wrapped an arm around me. He rubbed my eyes, understanding. I'm glad I have a friend like him.

"Get off her." Tony scrunched up his face.

"What?" Andy furrowed his eyebrows. "I said get off of her." Tony walked closer. "Nah, I'm good." Andy chuckled.

Tony stepped closer, "She's mine." I looked down, ashamed to be called "his". It made me want to die. "Tony, please stop." I said. "No, he's fucking groping you and you take his side? Seriously, when did you turn into such a slut?"

I felt my jaw drop. Slut? I've stayed with him for two years! Through the bruises, cuts, screaming, drinking, everything! I gave him everything.

Andy stood up, "What the fuck's your problem?" he asked. "Me? What's my problem? You're messing with Dallas, and she's mine!"

"I was barely touching her! I was fucking comforting her!" Andy defended. His deep voice boomed through the house, and I swear I felt the house shake a little.

Tony snarled and walked closer, drew up his fist. I jumped up and stepped in front of Andy.

I felt the full force punch nearly crack my nose; I fell to the floor, seeing spots. "What the hell is wrong with you!" Andy said.

He crouched down and pushed my hair from my face. "Dallas, you're so stupid sometimes." he shook his head. I grinned, but it hurt so I stopped. I felt the tears gliding down my cheeks.

"Go." I whispered. "No, I'm not leaving you here with-"

"Go, Andy. Please." I whimpered. He ran his fingers along my cheek, which was already beginning to bruise. He dropped his hand and I lost sight of him; he was shoved.

"Get the hell out!" Tony yelled. I felt my cheeks heat up and more tears stained my cheeks.

"Fine! Dallas..." he began. "I'll see you soon."

Andy stood huffing, and grabbed his boots, walking towards the door. "The hell you will." Tony grumbled. When Andy shut the door, Tony's gaze went to me, looking down on my.

He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. He walked down the hall, into our room, and threw me on the bed hard. I squealed and winced when I felt the pressure on the bruise on my back. He crawled up to me and stared into my eyes.

"I can't believe you let him in my house." he growled. "He's a f-"

"Shut the fuck up, Dallas. If you ever see him again, I'll kill you. I swear to God, I will."

And I believed him.

I knew he would do it.