#25

Michael's POV

Tour is over. This past year has been long, rough and frustrating. But we all made it through. Libby and Luke made their relationship official and Libby got some hate, but she pushed through it. Spencer and I went public too and so far the hate hasn't been to bad. Cat is four now. And it's been a year since we visited the orphanage. The time went by so fast. I'm almost not sure what do now that tour is over. I've decided to find an apartment for Spencer and I. If she'll agree to move in with Cat and I.

"Daddy?"

"Yes kitten?"

"You weed me a book?" She hands me the book.

"Sure." she climbs up into my lap. I open the book. It's called Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.

"A told B and B told C I'll meet you at the top of the coconut tree." I continue to read and Cat reads with me. This is her favorite book and she's memorized it front to back. She can't actually read yet, but she's heard me read it some many times, that she knows it word for word. These are the moments I love. When it's just her and I bonding. There are times when I'm afraid that she thinks Spencer is stealing me, but she told me that she knows Spencer isn't stealing me. She's very smart for a four year old. Spencer and I have only technically been together for a few months but we've known each other an entire year. I have enjoyed every moment with her. Spencer went out to do something. When she left she said she be back by two, which is ten minutes away. The front door opens and I can hear laughter.

"Michael we're home!" that's mum's voice. She and Spence must've met up someplace. Spencer walks into the living room carrying some bags.

"Hey Mikey." she smiles.

"Hey."

"I found some really cute shoes for Cat while I was out and I found your mom at Target."

"Cool." Spencer takes her bags and walks down the hall. A minute later she comes back with a white and blue stuffed bunny.

"I also found this at Target and thought Cat might like it." Spence says and hands the bunny to Cat. Cat holds at arms length and studies it, before she hugs it tight.

"Tank you Spenther."

"You're very welcome."

Spencer's POV+maybe I was wrong+

I walk into the kitchen and get a glass of water. I start to walk back into the living room, but then I stop and watch Michael and Cat. They have such a strong bond. Michael tickles Cat and she shrieks and says no. She starts to run away. He grabs her and brings her back. She giggles. He blows a raspberry on her stomach. Karen comes and stands next to me. She smiles at the two of them.

"I love watching the two of them together." Karen says. I nod.

"I think I made the right choice." I tell her.

"I think that you and Catherine are the best things that have ever happened to Michael. Well besides the band." I watch Cat and Michael and it dawns on me that I want to be with him for the rest of my life. Of course we're still young, but what I'm saying is that later on I wouldn't mind being Mrs. Clifford. In fact I would love it. But for now I know I love him and he loves me and that's all that matters to me right now. And that thought makes me smile.

+++++++++++++++

We only have one chapter left! Aaahhh! I am going to write like two to four epilogues though. So don't be too sad. Please comment and vote! Thanks!

Savannah(-: