#7

This is dedicated to JuliaC3304!

Today we fly home. Our flight leaves at 6am. Jack and Ben are picking Cat and I up at the airport. Cat is really excited to fly again. Right now we're at the airport. We're past security and waiting for our flight to be called.

"Flight 225 to Sydney now boarding." A woman's voice says over the speakers.

"Come on that's our flight." Cat is awake, but just barely. I grab my carry on with one hand, put Cat's bag of distractions over my shoulder and grab her hand with my other one. We make our way to the gate. I hand the tickets to the lady by the door and Cat and I walk out onto the plane. I put our bags in the overhead thing, and sit down. This time Cat is beside the window, I'm in the middle and Ashton is sitting next to me. An hour into the flight Cat is passed out as well as Michael and Ashton. I grab my laptop, put my headphones in and work on my project again. My goal is it to have it finished by Christmas.(an:you'll find out what the project is later on)

+five and a half hours later+

"Ladies and gentlemen the captain has turned on the fasten seatbelts sign. We'll be landing shortly. Thank you for flying with us. We hope you had an enjoyable flight and that you'll use Wickerman Air for all your flights." A perky blonde stewardess says over the PA. I sit Cat in her seat and fastened her seatbelt. She didn't panic as much during this landing. I stand and grab our bags from the over head compartment. I pick up Cathrine and set her on my hip. All went well up until baggage claim. We had to take photos and sign things for a bunch of fans. There was close to a hundred of them surrounding us. Cat started to cry and hid her face in my shoulder. Ash, Mike and Cal tried, to no avail, to get the fans to back up. Finally they left. Cat didn't stop crying for a good solid five minutes. Then we had to wait for our bags and Cat's car seat. After finding our luggage we walked through the airport looking for our families.

"There's Mali. I gotta go. Bye guys. Merry Christmas!"

"Bye bye Cawum. Wuv you!" Cat says. Calum gives us all a hug and kisses Cat's head before joining Mali.

"There's mum. Bye. Merry Christmas!"Michael gives us each a hug. When he gets to Cathrine, she doesn't let go.

"Don't go Meecow! I mith you!" Cat started crying again.

"I've gotta go, but I'll see you after Christmas."

"Pwomith?"

"I promise."

"Otay. Bye bye Meecow. I wuv you!"

"I love you too." He walks towards his mum. Cathrine hides her face in my shoulder again. I spot two familiar people holding a sign that says 'Luke' in thick black marker. I smile and turn to Ashton.

"I found Jack and Ben."

"Alright. See you after Christmas. Bye Catherine."

"Bye bye Athon. Wuv you."

"I love you too." Cat hugs Ashton and kisses his cheek, then she rests her head on my shoulder. We walk towards Ben and Jack, me dragging our suitcases behind us and with our carry ons on my shoulders.

"Luke!" They both exclaim when we reach them.

"Hey guys!"

"Who's this?" Jack asks, smiling at Cat.

"This is your niece. Cathrine. Cat this is Uncle Jack and Uncle Ben."

"Hi, Untle Dack and Untle Bin."

"She's cute, but please explain how you have a daughter."

"I'll explain in the car." Jack nods and grabs our suitcase, while Ben takes our carryons. Outside I follow Jack and Ben to Jack's black pick up. I fasten Cat's car seat in, buckle her in and climb in next to her. Jack and Ben get in and we leave.