ch. 12

The vampire that bit Lina came on the screen.

"Do you REALLY think that killing a vampire and ending a zombie apocalypse is THAT easy?! You're just a bunch of kids! You'll NEVER defeat me!"

"YOU JERK!" Lina shouted at him, "GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD'T MAKE KRISTEN KILL YOU!"

"Hey! don't bring ME into this!" Kristen whispered to Lina.

"Too late" she whispered back.

"Hmmm . . . Probably because I have all your families as hostages. I'll show you a few of them . . . Just hold on a sec . . . I gotta move the camera . . ." He picked up the camera and brought it towards three kids tied up to a circle column. The two girls were Lina's little sisters Amanda and Nadia, and the boy tied up with them was Kristen's little brother Nick.

"AMANDA!"

"NADIA!"

"NICK!"

"I'd like to show you more of them but I think you've got the idea. Kill me and I'll kill them. Or just bit them; I'm kinda hungry."

Suddenly, white sparks began to surround Amanda and Nadia.

Amanda had transformed into her DT member Cheetah girl, who has Spotted cat ears and a stripped tail. While Nadia transformed into her DT member Little Lava, who has bright pink hair like Lava Girl.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT US! WE'VE GOT MORE DT MEMEBERS HERE!" Cheetah Girl shouted.

"JUST KILL HIM!" yelled Little Lava.

"Rosie, we're in your basem-" Todd's hand clamped over her mouth.

"THAT'S enough!" He grabbed the camera, "Thanks for listening."

He turned the camera off.

Wait a minute," said Kristen, " If Amanda and Nadia were to transform . . .  and they were human like us . . ."

"Then that mean . . ." Kayla continued.

White sparkles surrounded them.

Kristen transformed into Rose Girl (Rosie) a faery with Pink and black wings that turn invisible. While Kayla  transformed into Vampire Girl (Vampy) with long fangs and big bat wings on her back.

"WE can transform too!" they said giving each other a high five.

"Excellent. Rosie, you can use your extra DT powers to finish off this fucking vampire. Vampire Girl, go with her to help her out" said Lava Girl.

"Can I come too?" Lina asked, " . . . I want to see him die in pain . . ."

"Sure." 

Vampy grabbed Rosie and Lina's shirts, "HERE WE GO!" and jumped from the window. Flying both of them to Rosie's, tuning out their screams.

"GOOD LUCK!" L.G. shouted.

"As for the rest of us . . ." said Lava Girl.

" . . . Let's go to the C.I.A. Agency!" said Ghost Girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wont be able to update for a few more days :(

My friend Lina has to finish the rest of it and i don't want to push her O_o

VOTE

FAN

&

COMMENT