ch. 4

Later in the Locker Room . . .

We all huddled up to think of a plan to get out of the school.

"Okay," said Steph, "We're probably the last humans in the school. Zombies can be here at any minute. We need a way to get out of here. Any ideas? Anyone?"

Jimmy, Lina, Rachel and Kayla all put their hands up and shouted, "ME!"

Steph narrowed her eyes at them, "Any ideas . . . based on REALITY? Anyone?"

They all put their hands down and had sad looks on their faces.

"Maybe if we reason with the zombies, they won't hurt us!" said Jimmy.

Harry looked at him, "You're stupid."

As everyone continued to think of a plan, Kristen noticed a note on one of the lockers.

"A note," she said as she took it of he locker.

"It says: Meet me at the top of the school at 1:30 if you want to live."

Emily looked at her watch, "That's in fifteen minutes and five floors from here."

Kristen looked up from the note after reading it over again, "Who do you think wrote this?"

"Black OPS soldiers!"

"Barney!

"Finn from Adventure Time!"

"Hitler!"

"Who CARES about who wrote it? Lets go!" said Emily.

Ricky went over to the gym equipment, "Don't forget to grab a weapon!"

                  As he began handing out tennis rackets, lacrosse sticks and baseball bats, Kristen noticed Rachel pulling out a giant blade with a  re-attachable stick out of her gym locker.

"H-How the-" she stuttered

Rachel shrugged her shoulders, "I know people."

                  We cautiously exited the locker room and made our way up different stairs that would take us to the main stairway.

                  Once we got to the fourth floor door leading to the roof, Jimmy grabbed the handle and opened the door, only to find a giant zombie-like monster with sharp teeth and claws blocking the exit.

"WHAT IS THAT!?!" shout Steph as the rest of us screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger I know . . . but that just seemed like a good place to end the chapter. I'll try to update in the next few days. 

VOTE

FAN

& COMMENT below :3