ch. 11

The Alaskan Refuge Center

We all began exiting the helicopter.

Kayla was the last to get off and slipped on some ice but was caught by Nick.

"Are you ok?"

They looked each other in the eyes.

"Can you two quit the Twilight drama already? We have an apocalypse to survive from!" Rachel shouted at them.

"Shojo!" Sara and Lina said excitedly,(they're Shojo-Anime fangirls O_o)

Ricky looked up and noticed a large Canadian flag in front of the building.

"Why is there a Canadian Flag in an Alaskan refuge center?"

Emily looked it up on her iPhone, "The rest of America plagued with zombies, so the Canadian government took over Alaska and established this refuge center."

"WHAT?!" he lifted up his fist in anger, "CURSE YOU CANADA!!!"

"How did you know about this place?" Lina asked L.

"Your friends texted me."

" . . . Friends?"

"Well, they TOLD me they were your friends . . ."

He pressed a big red button on the door's padlock.

"-Password, please, eh-"

Mr. L. said the password.

"Those who live can save others."

Lina looked at him . . . those words sounded familiar somehow . . .

"-Thank you. Please come in.-"

The doors opened and Lina was taken back by who she saw.

"Lava Girl!?!   Ghost Girl!?!"

Lava Girl looked away from the monitors while Ghost Girl waved at them, "Hi!"

L.G. walked over to Mr. L., "Thanks for you help, Mr. L. Your services are no longer needed."

"No prob!"

Lina's mouth was still open in shock.

Lava Girl and Ghost Girl are part of "The Dream Team," a comic that Lina had created in elementary and still creates, but with more characters. 

Kristen came over to them, "How'd you guys get here?"

"By a rocket of course! Can all the vampires settle down here please? Let's separate ourselves to prevent any trouble," said Ghost Girl (she's a ghost so her voice is kinda ghost-like).

"We came to your planet when we heard about the apocalypse. As an expert on the paranormal, Ghosty came with me to help you stop this disaster before the end of Erath. We were hoping to find you DT members to help save the Erath . . . "

She looked over at all of us.

" . . . But I can see that you can't transform into you DT member identities cuz your VAMPIRES."

Ghost Girl floated over to Kristen.

"May I peek into mind for a sec?"

"Wh-WHAT?"

Ghost Girl then shoved her hand into Kristen's head.

"Hmmm . . . I see . . . That explains a LOT! "

She look her hand out of Kristen's head . . . scaring her for life . . .

"The reason your eyes are glowing in a mysterious fashion is because you've fully inherited the vampire-slaying powers from your Italian ancestors. Some of them were very highly skilled vampire-slayers."

"So that means . . .?" asked Harry.

"Kristen can kill vampires. Like us!" said Lina will a smile.

Sophia's face turned green hearing that.

"But what about us?" Kayla asked Ghost Girl, "We can slay vampires and stuff too, right?"

"Without vampire-slaying powers, you have a smaller chance of success."

"Can zombies/vamps slay other supernatural creatures?" asked Sara.

"No. It's against the Supernatural Laws."

Ricky was shocked by this, "There are LAWS?!!"

As everyone continued talking, Rachel began thinking of a plan.

A light bulb practically went on above her head.

"Hey guys! I have a plan! Lina, do you remember the vampire who bit you?

" . . . Ese hijo de puta maldita . . . Yeah, I remember hi."

"Good. The best way to de-vamp us is to slay the original vampire that spread the vampirism. We have to kill the vampire who bit Lina in order to become human again."   

"I think him name is Todd," Lina muttered.

"But why can't we stay as vampires? It would be pretty awesome to live as a vampire," said Jimmy

"Vampires can't eat Spicy Chicken sandwiches," Jimmy flinched, "Only human blood, which is running out."

"WE MUST KILL THIS MADMAN!" Jimmy shouted.

"What about the zombies," Emily asked Lava Girl.

"Easy. We can make an antidote to the zombie disease at the place where it first spread . . . The Medical Laboratory in the C.I.A. Agency!"

We were all silenced by an evil laugh coming from the monitors.

~~~~~~~~~~

That . . . was . . . a long . . . chapter . . . to write . . . O_o 

:P