ch. 3

If you came face-to-face with a room full of zombies, would you run away in terror and hide. Most people would. But as you all can tell, we're not like most people. So what do we do instead of pissing our pants and get our brains eaten?

We fight.

                  We all began throwing punches around and actually nocking off a few limbs. Rachel made a path to the lunch line and grabbed one of the lunch ladies' big kitchen knives. Kristen was able to kick away three zombies, one in front of her, behind her and on her right, all with one leg, (she's a black belt). 

As Lina continued to fight, she began saying angry Spanish words.

"Don't swear in Spanish Lina," said Kristen.

As we fought our way closer to the lunch room doors, Rachel said, "There're too many! We can't fight'em off!"

"Where can we go?" asked Emily

"The locker rooms! They're close by," said Ricky

                  Once we made it to the doors, we all ran out and began running to the locker rooms. Lina was the last to exit, a zombie's arm got attached to her and she had to rip it off and throw it back before she barricaded the door.

We passed through the gym lobby and ran towards the stairs leading to the locker rooms.

"Here we are!"

We stood in front of the locker room closest to us.

"Wait," said Lina, "This is the GIRLS locker room."

Suddenly all the guys except Nick ran inside.

All our faces turned hot red.

"Oh, my WORD!"

"Typical MEN."

"Don't they know that it's empty?" said Rachel.

"They do. They went to check if any zombies were there," said Sophia with a hopeful smile.

Nick turned to her, "You're weird."

And with that said the rest of them walked into the locker room and carefully locked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo . . . . . . .  how was that?? O_o

Plz COMMENT, FAN and VOTE