ch. 2

All of us continued to watch in shock, none of us able to move.

"You okay?' asked the girl next to her, slowly reaching out her hand to touch her.

Courtney's hand suddenly grabbed her friends hand and bit it. The same way as that sick kid bit her.

"What the he-"

"Did she just . . . !" 

"Is it cool girl for lunch today?"

We all began asking questions hysterically.

"Why are people eating each other?" asked Kayla.

" 'cause they're hungry," said Nick as he began eating his apple.

We all looked at his with no-shit-Sherlock expressions. He looked back at all of us, "Wut?"

Kristen was the one to tell him the obvious, "NO DUH!"

"So WHAT is going on?," asked Rachel

"Zombie apocalypse. Stupid," said Harry.

Lina's face began to turn green, "I'm gonna be sick."

Emily took out her iPhone, "Guys come here. You're not gonna believe this."

We circled around her and looked on her iPhone as she explained, "It's a live newscast!"

                 A newsman came on the screen and began, "An experiment went wrong in the laboratories of the C.I.A. Instead of curing cancer, a newly created chemical became a disease that caused each victim to become . . . undead. The disease is highly contagious. One of the victims entered the Braintree High school. The school is under a heavy lockdown. All survivors are told to remain calm and immediately search for food and shelter."

"Wait . . . If there are zombies here . . . We should probably . . ."

Jimmy turned around and shouted "RUN!!"

We all looked over and saw that the rest of the students were already zombies.

And this is the part where we all scream. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed that! :3

COMMENT

VOTE