Frequency

Len's POV

'Look at her' I said while staring at the cutest, most prettiest girl in class.My name is Len Kagamine and I'm in the same class as my crush,Hatsune Miku. Right now I'm in class day dreaming about her.....*sigh* Len....Len....Len!
"Huh?!"
I snap out of my fantasies and look up to see the teacher calling my name.
"So Mr. Kagamine? Tell us the answer." Said Gakupo Sensei
I stared straight at the teacher but looked away because I didn't know what to say. I was sweating bullets. When I look at Miku's notebook, her pencil was pointing at the answer.
"T-The Frequency?" I said hesitating
"...right...You may sit back down"said Gakupo sensei as he turned around to write on the board again. I sit back down in my chair a little red from the moment." Whew"I said as I wipe the sweat from my forehead. 'I have to thank Miku-San after class' I thought to myself as the teacher continues to teach about frequency and 4 quarter notes.

~time skip/class ends~

"Remember your homework tonight class!" Said Gakupo Sensei as students began to leave the classroom. I look over to Miku-San's seat and see that she's no longer there. I look around the classroom and see that she's half-way out the door. "Miku-San!" I scream out while I run over to her. She turns around, a little startled to see who called her.

"M...Miku....I..." ' I should have never ran across the classroom' I think while panting. Miku stares at me for alittle while and asks...

"Do you need some water?"

I nod my head as a yes to her question and she leaves to a vending machine.
She comes back and hands me a mini water bottle. I drink it all and when I finish my beverage, I look up to see that we're the only people in the class. After I realize that, I start to become nervous and try talking to her.

"Umm...M-Miku-San...I...."

I start to stutter like a complete idiot but she still looks directly at me as if I'm talking normal. I lift my head up and meet her eyes. (Len is a little taller than Miku in this story)

"Um...Miku-San...I wanted to thank you for helping me in class when I didn't know the answer so... Arigatō"

"No probl-"

Just when Miku was about to say something, someone hugged her from behind and hugged her tightly.

"Miku-chan! Did ya miss me?"

'M-M-Miku-chan?!' I thought in my mind as I stared at the mysterious man who dares call my Miku ,miku-chan.

"Oh...Miku-chan, who's your friend?"

To be continued....🤐👌