chapter-29

ASALAMUALAIKUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry for the delay guys....
Here's the upcoming story......
Hmmmm....interesting right....!!!!!!!!!
Heheh...... i know...hopefully......😆
Listening all what alia has said to sana.......
Sana....speaks up taking a long breath ....
Sana:alia......what trust..........?????????
Do u know what is doing??????and u.....
Alia:in a confused manner..
Sana:no alia......its all because of me.............
Alia:shocked......
what r u talking sana.......r u mad ....
Sana:no alia u r mad...and u cant c his love behind the lie what he told u..........!!!!!!
Alia:what r u saying ........
Sana: u know What he love u madly. ......
Alia:then why did he lie??????
Sana: its just that he don't wanna loose u damit.....
Alia:what?????
Sana:u and ayan was engaged alia....
Alia:in angry....this is not the time for a joke sana..m leaving .......
Sana:alia wait..
Its all because of me........ur accident has happened because of me and u can't remember anything what had happened with u in the past.......and doctors told not to remind u...as it would be danger to ur health........
But then ayan love u soo much that he could not stop himself to take care of u......and he couldn't even tell u what had happened as doctor told it would b dangerous to ur health if we put any stress on u yar............
Thats the only reason he lied to u.............but alia....HE LOVES U MADLY....thats the reason though his love is getting married to other person....
Hes not telling anything just because if he recall the past it would effect u.............
Alia: IN SHOCK........STARTS FELLING giddiness.......and was about to fall down.......
Alia dad comes her and hold her{alia} up........
Alia dad: alia r u ok beta.............what happened to u.....
Sana what happened to alia....
Sana:i told everything what had happened past unc....m sorry i couldn't stop myself.....m sorry....
Sana burst out of cry....
Sana: alii.....iaaa......a.....r u ok..... alia marriage with asad has been stoped now...........
Alia after recalling.....
Alia dad:call doctor. ...
Doctor arrives..........
After check up.....
Sana:hows alia doctor!!????????????
Doctor:she's good dr.....
Normally when a patient recalls her or his past they undergo some pressure...and it would be difficult to handle them and it would be in a critical possible...but here's a rare case......she just had a little stress and come back to normal position......
Alia will be fine in and half an hour...!!!!!!
Sana:thank you so much allah....thanks doctor........
After alia recall back.....!!!!!!
Alia:dad....dad....dad....
Alia dad:yes beta m here.......r u ok....?????
Alia:  ya m fine...but tell me......dad.... was sana telling the truth......????????. 
Alia dad: yes beta...she was telling the truth......u and ayan was engaged......
And doctors told not to recall the past thats the reason he dint tell u truth..............!!!!!!!!!
But then he cant stop himself by caring u...thats the reason he lied and told he was just a person who works in the company so that he could take good care of u.... by staying close to you every time.......... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alia burst out with cry ....
Alia:i thought he dnt trust me ..and told what not to him.......
The only thing he showed me is his love......
Alia:dad i wanna talk to ayan please call him here...
Alia dad: ok beta......
Alia on the bed lying.....
And there comes our handsome hunk............
With a tensed felling in his face......
Ayan:alia r u ok......
Alia: a tear drop rolling down alia speaks....
M sorry for what i have done ayann.....m sorry....
Ayan:~alia please.....dont cry...i cant c u crying...please dr.....it ok.......plz dnt cry ...just tell me how r u nw...
Alia:no ayan i told what not things to u....
Ayan:alia...please leave.....i just wanted to tell u one thing..."""I LOVE U FROM MY BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND I WILL LOVE U TILL I DIE"""......no matter what had happened.. ok....
Alia:I LOVE U 2...AYAN........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Waooo.. . There gona happy ending now guys ha......
Love u people.....