chapter 1

There was a girl named Alia who has to join her professional course and has to come to Switzerland for her higher studies to her relative house as her parents stay in other state paris....probably to be shifted to Switzerland shortly!!!!!
So,this the first time that this girl Alia has come to Switzerland and pretty exited to know about this city .it was morning time when Alia woke up for fajr to salah.she's very punctual at her salah.so,she woke up done her salah,dressed up for her admission in to the college for her higher studies with a beautiful hijab around her! there she comes down from her roommm....!
Alia:Asalamualaikum(to the puple in the hall downstairs)
Relatives:
Aunty:wslm alia
Uncle:wslm
Alia dad:wslm!!got readdy to go alia???
Alia:yes dad im ready to rush up as m pretty exited...
Then every one had breakfast and then alia and her father left 2 college...for her admission...
As they reached alia jumped up with exitment......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alia:Mashallah!!!!!!!!!!!what a college.......i m glad that m gonna pursue my higher studies in this college......
Probably that was one of the best college in the city with each and every facility out there.....
Then they went to the college and had a look after each and every place which was very vast to look after....
As they completed all the official works of the college.Alia has to join the college after 2 days as the college to b started after 2 days of the admission!