chapter-24

Asalamualaikum guyssss...
M really sorry for the delay.....
Hope ur enjoying.......
A strange thing happens......
Bell rings at alia home and zeba goes to open the door.....
And seeing on the door who has come she was just pause....not even uttering a word.....and don't know how to react.....
Zeba:Asalamualaikum....please come in......
U know who was there........!!!!!!!!!
It was ASAD WITH HIS PARENTS...
All of a sudden.....all were shock........
Alia dad comes in a confusing way.........how to react because he doesn't know why they have comeee.......!!!but then greeting them.....make them to sit....he calls alia...as he{asad}was alias boss.....
Alia dad just thought that he may have some work so he has come......so alia dad calles alia out.....
Seeing asad with his parents even alia was also shocked............................
Alia:Asalamualaikum.....asad sir
Asad:Valaikumasalam....alia....giving a big smile..........!!!!!$$$$$$$$$*******^^^^^**********
Alia:sir is there any important thing to talk sir........i mean.....why did u take so stress to come...!!i would have come if u would have said me once i would have come.....!!!!!!!!!
Asad:hay...chill...its not about the office work alia....so chill....my parents wanted to talk to ur dad and mom.....!!
Alia in a confusing state....that what does they{asad parents} want to talk to my parents now.......!!!!thinking this she gives a smile........~~~~!!!!!!!!!
Firstly they talk casually with each other .......
And then as soon as alia brings some snacks to have.....asad dad tells to alia that......
We liked your daughter very much......a...n...dd........we are here to ask alias hand for asad.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alia dad:in shock not even uttering a word.....
Alia shock
Zeba shock
Alia mom shock
Everyone shock.........
OMG......whats happening..........
Alia put the tray and stand still......not speaking a word .............
Asad dad:its ok everyone...i think u people need time to think....so please take ur time,think inform us soon....we wll be waiting.....
Saying this they leave from the house...!!!!!!!!!!!
Hay guys how was the chapter hope u all guys like it........
I know its short.......
But will be Updating soonnn.......Inshallah.....!!!!
Do vote,share,comment
Do comment and tell ur views......
Love u loads guys.........