chapter-3

Next day college........

Here comes the next day college....Alia comes and sits beside her two new friend's...ameena and arshiya.....

As the lecture starts the lecture after some time 2 boys enter the class namely Imran and irfan.....

As these 2 boys are already friends of Ameena and arshiya....they see them and wave them....and sit in their respective places......

Then a cute boy enters named asad who is 'new 2 college' as alia.....comes little late 2 class then lecturer asks him "why is he late...??"then he says that ;"he's new 2 college!" so sir says him to 'get in'.....
Hayyyyy guysss there's someone else to come in.....any gueses...????
There comes the one whome u puple r waiting for........
"""""AYAN....."""""our hero of the storyyy......
There he comes in......a "handsum hulk"..."cool dude"....."ossum personality"....with "posh maintenance".......;; then sir alsoo tells him to come in... as he was entering.....all the girls just started wispering and staring at him.......and their the gossip starts.....!!!
Girl 1-hay....what a cool dude yaarr....!!!
Girl 2-OOOOMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!
Girl 3-what a Mann......
Girl 4-ossuummmmmmm dr......;;;:!!!!!
All the girlls with almostt the same comments going on while ayan enters......
Alia dint even notice him rather was just very buzy doingg her work.........
Then coming to ayan....he is the person who don't even spare a girl to look after like as alia is.....
And he just like the girls who is decent and probably what alia is in our storyy...
He(ayan*) don't even spare a girl to talk with....a...girl unnecessarily....!!!!!
And she(alia*)is similar to him just talk if needed....rather doest show much interest.....!!!!!!!!
Hayyy guyysss what do u think that these two will have some feelings regarding themselves.......or its little difficult to have the feel of love between them........plzz do tell ur fellings by commenting...!!
Catch up the story guyssssss¦¦¦¦※,!!!!!!..........******$$$$✩♡✩★★★♡♡✩✩★★★★♡♡✩✩★★✩✩✩●●♡♡✩✩★★★○○★★✩✩✩✩✩✩✩★★«»»»»♡♡✩✩★★※※◎◎♡♡✩✩★★✩✩♡♡♡♡♡✩✩✩♡♡✩✩✩¦«✩✩✩♡♡♡✩✩✩♡♡✩★♡♡♡※※♡♡✩✩★★★♡◎※♡♡★★