chapter-9

Asalamualaikum guysss...!!!!
Everything has been going on as usually.....2 years passed by!!!!!!!......with all this regular things projects...,works.....classes....ayan....doing his work regularly and concentrating in his studies.......
Then after 2 years college takes everyone to a trip in which everyone are to be participated.....
Then forcefully alia has to come and ayan has come....
As usually ayan doesn't want to share his felling that he likes alia but just wanted to know about her more and more.....
In a snowfall while they were climbing the hill to go high for a good seen...alia slips down and exactly the same time ayan catches her and thats the seen where ayan sees her soo close to him and then gets a clarity that he started loving alia....!!!!!!!!
Then ayan thinks that he would marry her and live his life happily....thinking that he won't disturb her until she and ayan complets there studies and settle there life.......
Then ayan gets a job and wanted to talk to alias parents about her...so as to get marry with her..............
Then ayan goes to her house to ask her hand to her parents...
And as he goes he talks to alias parents..and they agree to there marriage....
Now after long years he actually dint speak to alia and wanted to ask whether she would like him or not!!!!!!!....... that was a biggest dought he had...
So he request alias parents that he wanted to talk to alia...
So as alias parents are broad minded they permits her to talk with ayan...
Then they go out....in terris of the alias house .........there was just a silence in the place......in a beautiful surrounding!!!......in which u have a beautiful atmosphere....
And then ayan speaks up.....hesitantly......
Ayan:Asa...lamu....alai...kum!!!!!! alia!!!!!!........Khairiyath...?????
Alia:vslm m fine...
Ayan:hay r u comfortable..alia??
Alia keeps quit...
Then after sometime alia says m fine...
Ayan:Ok!!!~~~!!!! alia let me tell u i like u soo much from our college days but i dint reveal it any time because u dont like all this stuff...but let me tell u i love u a loott dr...i have asked permission from ur parents so as to ask u if u have any problem with....or u dont like me.....???
Alia not a word...just listening him....
Ayan:plzz speak up...i am actually killed by your silence dr....
Alia was about to speak...until then her lill sis comes up to call ayan and alia down...
Zeba:Asalamualaikum jiju ...sorry for the interruption perhaps everyone down there are calling you both....
Saying this she(zeba) leaves....
Ayan gets irritated now because the work for which he has come has not yet completed....
So he sees alia...
Alia:gives a cute smile and about to leave from the place.....but stops as ayan calls her....
Ayan feels happy seeing that she gave him a smile...indeed he things that she doesn't have any problem with him....and she wanted to marry him...
But then he wanted to confirm and wanted her to tell from her mouth that she like him...so he continues...

U dont like all this stuff so i have waited and i also wanted a halal relationship so spoke with ur parents and came in a right path.....do u have any problem if i marry you???? Ayan questions to alia.....she smiles and leaves from there....
While going he bribes zeba with hell of chocolates and takes alias number..!!!!@@@##$$$$
Then at night...
Alia gets a msg from a unknown number..Saying Asalamualaikum alia...
Alia sees the msg and get tensed...
And perhaps delete the msg not sending a reply to that number....
She doesn't know that was ayan who is messaging...and he has got her number by bribing her little sister..zeba......