chapter-11

Asalamualaikum everyone...hope ur enjoying and having fun guys...!!!!!
Here comes the next day in which ayans parents and himself goes to meet alias parents to fix the engagement date......!!@*&&&&***
Then alias mom get a call in the morning that ayan and ayans parents are coming to there house to talk about the engagement date......
Then alias mom shouts from the down stares...
Alia mom:aliaaaaa..........
Get up...sooonnnnnn.......ayan and his parents are coming here to our house.......get up and get readyyyyyy dr ......... listening to this alia gets up....and jumps up the bed......and for her conformation she runs down to ask her mom.....
Alia:with a desire and exitment...alia...asks her mom sweetlyy
Asalamualaikum mom ....
Alia mom: waooo....u woke up soo quiklyy ha..????
Alia:ya mom u called me na...so how can i still sleep though u wake me up...!!
Alia mom:aha!!is it......let me ask u is that u[alia] who is talking....the girl who sleep like hell in holidays though some one put some music u still sleep....
Alia:its ok na mom....leave na....just tell me...u were telling some thing.....what was it...
Alia mom:ya..!!ayan and his parents are coming here in 1 hr...just to talk about the date of engagement..!!
Alia:ohh...with a smile on her face...
Ok mom m going up...
Alia mom:get ready soon alia.... !!!!!
Alia:ya mom....
Alia goes up and starts dancing with happiness.....
Then she hurriedly goes and freshen herself.....
Then after some time..u get a ring the door bell...!!!
Alias still in the room but then...her heart start beeting rapidly.......!!!
Then alias dad goes and open the door.....
Alias dad sees that ayan and his parents have come.....after greeting they get in.......
Then alias mom greets..and then ayans eyes were still searching for alia...thinking that might be she is in kitchen..but alia is not there...
Ayans mom asks alias mom about alia...as soon as she ask ...alia comes down with a beautiful dress ...and a beautiful  hijab around her.......!!!
Alia comes greet ayan parents...these was the situation going on in front of ayan and ayan is still staring her seeming no one is there except ayan and alia...until zeba comes and wishes ayan....
Everyone were buzzy talking something or the other....
Then alia dad invites ayans dad to his library room....
Then not denying his words ayan dad also agrees with him...as he was getting bored of the talks which all the ladies were talking about.....!!!!
In library room of alias dad:;;;;;;;;;;;
Alia dad:come dr this is my room...where i mostly spend my time in this library room which i made in my house....
Ayan dad:waooo...its really nice....
Well i am also thinking to make a library room in my home after seeing urs.......
Then ayans dad pics up a book to read...
Then a photo falls down from it......
Then ayans dad pics it up and he sees its a school photo....
Then ayans dad asks...
Hay how did u get this photo with u...???????????????????????????? .....
Alia dad:sees that photo and replies...
Hay thats my school pic...when i was small i used to study in this school.....
Ayan dad:what??????
Alia dad:why what happen...ha look at this .....its me and my friend...he was really a great friend of mine and i don't have any idea where is he now!!!!!!
ayan dad:hay what are u saying dr.....its me in the pic...and u.....ur my friend either...when i was small.....hay its me dr...ISMAIL....ur childhood friend..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with an exitment....
Alia dad:what????????
Ayan dad:ASIF how are u...and where have u been these days..??
Alia dad:hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............................................ismaillllll........how are u myy friend!!!!!~~~~!!~~!!@@!!!!!!
Alias dad[ASIF] and ayans dad[ISMAIL] finally get to know that they are childhood friends..and they got to know each other after a long time just because that photo got slipped from ayans dad...
Then they hug each other............!!!@♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡✩
★★✩✩♡♡※※◎○
Then they go out of the library room to tell there familyy and then they reveal it out in there family that they are childhood friends....
And listening these alia and ayan fells happyyyy.....and finally they fix the engagement days which is after 1 week.......
Hay guys hope ur enjoying the story....stay tuned drs.....♡♡♡♡✩✩✩★★★★»»»«««○○●●◎◎※※※※♡♡♡✩✩★★★○◎◎※♡※※※✩✩◎●★◎◎○✩✩♡♡※◎✩✩♡♡♡✩✩♡♡♡◎