chapter-17

Asalamualaikum everyone....!!!!
After alia sends the resume to company......ayan calls his personal assistant and explains everything to her about alia and who is she to ayan she{ayan assistant} is his boss in front of alia as ayan wanted to be a colleague of alia...then he orders his assistant named sanaya that she would interview alia and introduce ayan as alia colleague to alia...
Then sanaya agrees to it..
And then alia gets a call letter from the company for the interview....
Seeing this alia jumps with happiness and shares her fellings and happiness with her parents that she got a call letter and shes being called for an interview tomorrow .....!!!!!@$$$$*******
Then after all this alia goes and do her "vazu" for salah... just to thank ALLAH-subhanava-tala.....
She does shukriya namaz. To which she thanks allah for the call letter.....
Then the next morning all set to go to office for the interview.....
Then again she does her salah which is salatu hajat namaz and prays allah and leaves to office...
Then at sharp 10 in the morning with a cool breeze out alia was in time to attempt the interview....
Then alia was called in by the receptionist...!!!!!!!!!!!
With a little bit of tensed mood alia get in to the cabin.....!!!
Then she sees a woman (ayan assistant)sitting there.....!!!
Alia:good morning mam!!
May i get in....??????
Sanaya{personal assistant of ayan}:a very good morning!!!miss.alia........hope I'm right with ur pronunciation of your name ha..????
Alia:oh ya...its absolutely correct...!!with a pleasant smile....!!!
Sanaya:ok....please have a seat..!!!
Alia: thank u..!!
handovering the certificates of alia to sanaya.....
Sanaya:ok alia why would u think ur fit for this job???!!
Alia:welll.........i am a very hard working person and yes to get a post in this company means me a lot..as this is one of the top most company...in MNCs..and ya i feel i can handle the projects and interact with other persons with out any hesitation.!!!
Sanaya: cool, i liked ur way of approach..and ya i felt ur comfortable with the interaction...and asks few more questions regarding the job issues and then replies
Well now u have been selected to this company and ya ur the manager to which i am gona assign u a project and u and one other person who is also the manager of the project..and u people are gona do the project together as u both are the manager's of the same project..!!!
Alia:hmm ......can i know who is the other person??????
Sanaya:ohh yes he is on the way......!!!!
Alia:oh....
Then as soon as ayan enters the office everyone started wishing him saying
Good morning sir..!!
Then replying everyone he just moves on to sanaya cabin because he already know that alia is been called for the interview and now he should just be as her colleague...
As soon as ayan enters..
Sanaya just gets up suddenly to wish him as he himself is the head of the company....
Then alia wonders why all of a sudden sanaya got up...
Then ayan signals sanaya that alia is right there and she should not know that ayan is the head because if ahe get to know he can't be her colleague and ayan can't be alia all day long and could not take care of alia.....
Then seeing what ayan told...!!!!! sanaya diverts the topic and tells alia...
Sanaya:hay alia..there's ur partner to which u people have to work with each other....hope u have a gona have a good partnership with each other....
Alia turn back to see ayan!!
Who was very royally dressed up..and was very decent to look up to...
Ayan was just stuck to stare alia as sanaya knows everything about alia and ayan....so sanaya interrupt and tells
Sanaya:alia meet MR.AYAN ur partner on the project...and ya mr.ayan meet alia ur....!!
Ayan:my partner.. in the project...
Sanaya:with a smile...oh yes ur right.....
Ayan:Asalamualaikum...alia....♡♡♡✩✩✩★★♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡✩✩✩★★★★✩✩♡♡♡♡♡✩★★
Alia:Valaikumasalam mr.ayan!!!✩✩♡♡♡★★★★★★★
Alia cant even recognize ayan though she know him..
But then it was not a big deal to ayan as he have confidence that thought she doest remember him he can bring back his love towards him...
Ayan:nice to meet you alia...
Ayan:same here...with a cute smile.....!! to which ayan was dying to look up to.....
Sanaya:tomorrow you people will be assigned the project and u people may meet tomorrow in the office regarding the project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.hay guys hope ur enjoying.....have fun...remember me in your duas.....☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺