chapter-19

Asalamualaikum everyone...!!!
Ayan was not feeling well so alia was very tensed...
She prayed to allah that he should be well soon....
Then after 2 days ayan comes to office....seeing ayan in the office he rushes to him and asks about his health impatiently...so then ayan replies that hes fine...and tells alia to relax...as he can see that she is soo tensed about him when she was asking about his health..!!!!
Then dayss passs....ayan is very happy staying with alia though alia doesn't know that she is being engaged with ayan.....!!but then ayan is very happy now though he behaves like a stranger to alia.....
Alia has been habituated to ayan...and most probably stays with ayan only....
Days were going very smooth..and one day the police get to know about sana....and they got her as she was kidnapped on the day when alia went through an accident when she got to know that sana was kidnapped on that day...!!!!
Sana is been bought to alias home...and sana got to know about what had happened with alia after she's been kidnapped....then alia parents tells sana that she{alia} dont even remember about what had happen in the past and they tells sana to behave as if she has come for a trip to alias house..!!
The same thing sana does..!!she behaves as if she has come for a trip....!!
There was a other project which is assign to the ayan and alia..!!then there was loads of work that they had to do over time..!!
And ayan use to drop alia...
One day alia calls ayan to come to her home as he has come to her home to drop her...!!@@
Then Ayan agrees and goes to alias house~~~~~!!then ayan meets alias parents as if he is meeting them for the first time....!!
The same thing work,projects has been done in alias house by alia..stuck to the work...
Slowly slowly she{alia} gets to about ayan,his qualities,his behavior,his behavior,his habits... each and everything alia gets to know about ayan..!!all of a sudden a something happens which is unexpectable in alia and Ayans life but happens.....
What happens???????guess guess.!!!~~!!!
Hope ur having fun...!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dua ki darkhast..!!
Love u loads guys..!!~~!!~~!!!!!!!