Chapter 22 "Oops, Caught"

Lina's POV.

 I sat on the couch just thinking, i miss my mom. As much as she treated me like she did i still love her more than everything.

 " Hey May?" i asked getting off the couch going into the room May was in. " What?" i started having regrets about the decisions i want to make.

 " Where's the closest pay phone?" She gave me a look like she was confused i guess she was. " Why, hunny?" May is only 5 years older than me and she treats me like i'm 10.

 " i want to call my mom. Tell her where i am. Too come and get me." May sighed " Lina, you can't." i rolled my eyes, i was ready to fight back to get what i want.

 " Why not? is it that bad that i miss my mom? Want to go back to how everything was?"

 " Nothing will ever be the same. I tell you this now. What you want is to forget About everything, right? Forget about Justin, your feelings for each other? the journy you two had? the friends you made. right?" 

 " Yes, i know i can't forget about that but.. i want too."

 " No you don't. You're still mad at Justin. For what he did to you. I know it was only yesterday but Justin's gone now, for good."

 It was silent for a moment i was the one who was confused. " what do you mean he's gone for good?"

 " I told him to leave this morning..." i shook my head rapidly. " you what? why the hell would you do that?"

 " Because what he did too you, to Vanessa.. And." May went silent. " And??" i yelled. " to me." May looked down. " What did he do to you?" i was extremely confused. " He touched me places."

 " you're lying. i took a step backwards all this information was making my head go mad. " i'm not lying i swear." She started crying. " how? when? he was with me pretty much the whole time we were here."

 " Last night. I was sleeping- Well trying to. The next thing i know the other side of my bed sunk down and a hand went down my pants."

 " Stop! Just stop! Justin wouldn't do that. He still loves me. We Got in a fight he wouldn't cheat on me."

 " you don't know that. he was so angry with himself he wanted to take it out on someone. And he wanted me."

 " Where'd he go? is he dead?" i said looking down at the floor. " he just walked straight, But Lina you can't go after him and bring him back."

 " oh i'm not going to bring him back. I'm gonna talk to him." i picked up the gun that was on top of the fridge then walked out the door.

Justin's POV.

 I woke up under a tree i tried to get up but my hands were handcuffed. My head was dizzy but i still remember what happened. What kind of sick bastards are they? May and Vanessa saying 'this is what you get for hurting lina.' than may put some kind of drug up my vein.

 " Justin where are you?" i heard someone call out. I tried to call back but i couldn't speak or yell.

 May's POV.

 I hurried upstairs to vanessa. " Lina went to go find Justin." i luckily caught Vanessa when she got out of the bathroom. " Don't Worry she won't find him."

 Vanessa walked right passed me to the downstairs. " If she does Justin's gonna tell her everything he knows then they'll both come back and kill us."

 " Lina won't believe a word that boy says." 

 " I told Lina that Justin touched me." Vanessa laughed " good one, now she won't really believe a word he says."

 " But Justin scares me. He'll find a way too survive to come back."

 " then we won't let him live." Vanessa picked up an extra gun loading it then setting the gun back down. " Shoot him if he comes back." i nodded than swallowed hard.

 " Now while they're out I'm going out to Conrad's grave. He'll be proud on what i'm doing."

 " You're going where?"

 " Calm down, If they catch me i won't tell them where they are. I'm not done with Justin."

 " Ok, but what if you're caught and you can't finish what you were gonna do too Justin?"

 " Then you'll do it. You'll be the one that does things to him tied to a chair, you know in front of Lina. The things you've always wanted to do too him." vanessa said with a wink.

 " No! I'm not! I Won't!"

 " You Will remember i have connections to everyone Conrad knew, Then once You're done doing those sexual things to him. You'll slice his throat to make it more fun. But if you're too chicken there's a phone number by the toaster call him. He'll make Justin really pissed by turning Lina on with his hands, Not Justin's."

 " you're sick." Vanessa came closer too me. " I know But you'll do what i am telling you or you'll die."

 Vanessa started walking outside.

 Vanessa's POV.

  Putting my black hood up i walked down the trails of the graveyard looking at all the just barried bodies for Conrad's. 

 I saw one with a small rock that said " Conrad Jr. Richards. Born 1991-2013." i started crying. " I love you." i cried harder. After minutes i tried to pull myself together " you'll be proud on what i've been doing." i put the flower i took off someone elses grave to his.

 Turning around there were two men. They were just men to me intil they started talking. " Vanessa Symonds? Police. You'll come with us."

 One went behind me putting my hands in the handcuffs.

 " What do you want from me? i didn't do anything." i said in the questioning room. " you're keeping two teens, Justin Bieber and Lina Grande with you instead of turning them in. Also shooting the men in the police cars in helicopter. You remember that?"

 " Why would i turn in my two friends to you ass clowns."

 " It would have been the right thing to do. Now tell us where they are."

 " Fuck off, I'm not telling you anything." 

 " Watch your language or you'll be in more trouble than you already are."

 " i know how to commit and i would rather be in the ground then stuck with you monkey balls."

 " I'm going to ask you one more time. Where are Lina and Justin?"

 " Up your ass old man."