Chapter 2.) Expelled Already?!

i'm gonna post every wednesday and you'll need to go to my twitter --> @teamforkidrauhi

  i woke up at 6: 20 am rolling out of bed i took of my clothes jumping into the shower, cleaning my arm taking the dried blood off.

  i got out of the shower put on jeans and a hoodie keeping my hair down.

  i put on some blush to cover up my black and blue mark from my mom and headed downstairs.

 " why the fuck was there blood in your bathroom?" my mom screamed at me. I fell. i lied.

" dont you lie to me! tell me! why was there blood in your bathroom!"

" i dont need to tell you anything!" i yelled running out of the house getting in the car.

 * School *

 i got out of my car slowly, not wanting to be here, i walked down the hall and i saw people pretending to cut there wrists laughing at me, i looked down and continued  walking.

   " hey Lina " Neha said being preppy with a big smile on her face, " why is everyone looking at you." she whispered. " nothing."

 " Oh no! i'm so sad i'm gonna cut the shit of myself." someone said walking infront of me causing the hall to cheer with laughter.

  " hi " Justin said coming up to me making neha leave. " what? are you gonna make fun of me to?" i asked walking down the stairs following my paper. " what? what are you talking about?"

  " nothing never mind."

" ok " he said sliding down the railing on the stairs. " try that, it's so fun." he laughed at the bottom. " no i'll end up killing myself." i laughed.

 " no you wont, I'll catch you if you fall!" 

 Justin ran up to the top with me. " come on do it!" he laughed.

 " nooo" i whined. " if you dont do i'll make you do it."

" nope." he winked at me then picked me up, " oh my gosh put me down."

" no." he said while setting me down i grabbed onto his shoulders scared for my life. " calm down." 

" no i want off."

" no i'll hold on to you." he said backing up holding on to my hands, " just close your eyes." i closed one as he pulled me down. " shitt.." i said under my breath. " are you like scared of hights?"

 " yes!"

" but it's not that high."