Chapter 10.) We're Screwed Now Justin

As soon as i heard the gun shot go off i closed my eyes a gasped, i felt warm .. blood on skin.

I was scared to open my eyes on what might be in front of me, i opened my eyes, one at a time .. i saw what was in front of me. a mad Justin, and a dead Jake.

Justin shot Jake right in the head causing everything around Jake bloody, i looked down at my trembling hands too blood .. Jake's blood.

Justin's hands with clenched, blood dripped down Justin's forehead.

i managed to turn my head back to Jake. His head was against the window.. blood all over the windows, steering wheel, and seat. i felt dizzy from this much blood, the smell was causing my head to spin, next thing i knew, everything went black.

Justin's POV.

i realized what i just had done, i just killed one of the my best friend.

i dropped the gun on the ground then glanced in the backseat where Lina laid. my heart started pounding as thoughts ran threw my mind, " did i just kill Lina too?" i rushed to grab your arm to feel her pulse.. yes it was there.

Why'd she pass out? Too much blood? she cuts, shouldn’t she be used to blood? or maybe it's the fact that it's not her blood all over her face and hands.

As minutes passed i saw the sky getting dark, then i heard a little moan in the backseat, i turned over to see Lina opening her eyes.

as soon as she opened Jake was still right in front of her, her eyes got big as she remembered what had happened.

" You .. you shouldn't have done that." Lina gulped.

" i know, i wasn't thinking." i sighed running my fingers threw my hair feeling the blood that was on my forehead also threw my hair.

I looked around the car, there was nothing i can clean Lina or me up. not even the car.

i was not gonna drive around in the bloody ass car.

" Lina, get out we're walking." She looked at me like i was crazy but opened the car door and got out.

i opened my door also, grabbing the money, bullets, cigarettes,food, and gun.

 turneding around to Lina who was watching my every move. i felt a drop of rain hit my nose, as i reached in the backseat where Lina was.

Grabbing the blanket tossing it at her which she didn't catch. She sighed bent down to get it.

i walked over to the trunk of the car getting the gasoline.

" go over there." i pointed behind a tree.

she walked over tripping over her own feet sitting behind the tree.

i started pouring the gasoline all around the car on top and even opening the door putting in on the seats, and .. Jake.

" I'm sorry i did this too you." i whispered to him even though he couldn't hear me.

Grabbing my lighter out of my pocket i put the fire on a piece of paper throwing it inside the car, the fire was already getting big.

i haven't moved a bit i felt the heat all over my face, like it was burning my skin off. but i couldn't move. Soon enough the whole car was on fire. Jake was on fire.

i stepped back a bit, knowing what's next it's gonna explode. i ran to the tree Lina is at sitting at.

" come on, we have to go walk." i grabbed her hand, she got up.

walking for a minute, i looked back, as soon as i did the car blew up. biting my lip i turned back around walking further into the woods.

After an hour it felt like, walking i stopped, there was a spot under a tree that looked good to sleep under. I took the blanket from Lina and laid it down.