Chapter 24.) end of part two

I was already getting tired of being locked in these handcuffs. A trick i learned from being arrested so many times, was to break a thumb then slip out. The blood that will come out from the wrist will help.

 Carefully i snapped my thumb biting my lip, my jaw tighten from the pain. Pulling the Handcuff away from my skin i felt the blood drip from my wrist. The knuckles are the hardest part. Pulling the cuff against my knuckles, it made a cracking sound that the skin from my knuckled were cut up and open. 

 My hand was lose. Taking the tape that was on my mouth off i untied my legs. Taking a look at my wrist and hand. my hand was gushing blood from my knuckles. And my wrist was cut up. I needed to feel that. I just needed to.

 I started walking in a direction. Which was straight following the path that was made up in my woods. After a few minutes of walking i was at the house. Well dumb shits forgot there was a path? I was about to take another step but i heard the click of a gun.

 Was i caught? I turned to my right were the sound was. I was caught, but by someone i wanted to see. Lina.

 " hey." i said putting my hands up. Smiling slightly, Walking a step further Lina yelled at me, " Stop Justin! I'm gonna hurt you, like you hurt me!" the tears flowed from her eyes. " I'm sorry i chocked you. I wasn't thinking straight."

 " When aren't you?" Lina fought back. Lina started shaking from scared, and worry. " Put the gun down."

 " Never." right now, i wasn't worried about being shot. i was worried that if Lina shots me, She'll like it. And She'll do it more. Like me. i don't want her to turn out like me. " Please." i walked an inch towards her. " You hurt May and Vanessa! .. And Me! they want you gone, and so do I."

 " I didn't hurt May. And i'm sorry for hurting Vanessa and you." Lina shook her head with a light laugh. " She told me you touched her that day we fought." I was absolutely confused. " what the hell? I wouldn't touch her. Where are you even getting this? May and Vanessa druged me! throwing me out in the woods like i was trash."

 " I don't believe a word you even say anymore." Putting my hands up to my face pushing my eyes in with anger, " Well i believe a word i say."

 " What happened to your hand?" Lina looked worried. That's when i got the  proof. " See these are hand cuff cuts. I had to break my thumb and get it over my hand, just to get free because these sick bitches cuffed me!" i pointed to the house. 

 It was silent for a moment til i heard a gun go off and pain structed me. Then it went off again, and again. I fell to the ground everything going white, Orange, then the gun went off again. Everything went completely black.

 NEXT PART WILL BE OCTOBER 16 AND IT'S COMING BACK BIGGER AND BETTER I PROMISE.