Chapter 11.) i love you

Lina's mom POV.

It's been more than a week since i called the police. i started telling myself Lina will come home soon, she's 17 she's smart, she will.

 But then my head started telling me she won't, because i wasn't ever there for her, i was a bitch to her, i didn't spend anytime with her. Lina thinks i hate her, i don't love her, I'll never be there for her. but i do love her, even if i don't show it.

Justin's POV.

I sat with my back against a tree, my eyes closing, as i try to keep them open. i haven't sleep all night. I'm so tired, i keep yawning none stop.

 Slowly i got up my legs bent down a little but i made them stand straight. Stretching i throw my hands over my head, as i made myself wake up.

I looked over my shoulder, Lina was sleeping against a tree with the blanket wrapped around her shoulders.

i really didn't want to wake her up, but i had too. Walking over to her, i shook her shoulder lightly a few times, She woke up in the matter of seconds. i watched as her eyes flicker open, then she shut them again from the light. i moved myself in front of her so the light won't hit her eyes when she opens them again.

" come on Lina." i say. rubbing her eyes, she opened them. " you're so cute when you sleep."

" ok " she stretched, then took a deep breath.

Faiths POV.

I walked into school, Monday I'm tired, i don't want to go to school, it's to early. why is there such thing as school? I'm dumb with and without it anyways.

Walking over to my locker, the halls were crowded. i swiftly pushed people away.

" hey " Neha said standing next to me. " hey! you didn't text me back, why?" i threw my bag into my locker shoving it deep inside.

" sorry my mom took my phone away for exams." she looked around the halls, i noticed she had a blank expression on her face, she looked nervous. " is something up?" She nodded, grabbed my hand taking me to the bathroom.

Looking under the stalls she started talking. " okay so the other day when you weren't here, the police were.

And they asked me questions about Lina and Justin. i said i didn't know anything. But then i went home and the police was there. i didn't know why." she took a breath than continued. " so i asked my mom, and my mom told me that they wanted to take me to search for them-" i stopped her,

 " why the hell would they take you? you're just a friend, not related to her, or him."

" i told them I'm not going, i started yelling at them, that i don't want to get into it. then the police told my mom once i ran upstairs, that i need help, plus they think I'm hiding something. WHAT WOULD I HIDE?!" " then why were you so worried earlier?"

" because i think they'll come back to the school, and ask for me again. i don't know I'm just scared that they'll start having people following me to see if I'm hiding anything like movies."

that got me to laugh, " Neha calm down, they won't, we aren't living in a movie."

Justin's POV.

I felt so gross, i was sweating, i was warm, i was greasy. i needed to take a shower. i kept looking around for a lake, or pond. but so far Nothing.

" you're always so quiet when we walk." Lina laughed.

“ your the one not talking.” she laughed a little.

“ I was the one who just said something.” “ well I'm talking now.. so” it was quiet again. I heard the familiar sound of water hitting off rocks, that when I knew, we were close to water.

Following the way I heard it, I saw a park that had the pond with that small water fall. I smiled to myself, looked around. No one was here so I walked closer. The Sun was hot on my face, it had to be close to 80 degrees.

“ let's go for a swim.” I took Lina's hand.

I let go of her hand pulling off my shirt tossing it to the side.

Lina's POV.

I stood there like an idiot not sure what to do, I was not gonna take off my clothes in front of him. He started taking off his shoes kicking them to the side where they flipped over.

“ aren't you gonna- you don't need to take off all your clothes babe.” Justin winked.

My face got red I probably look like a tomato. Justin was now pulling his pants off. He glanced over too me and I was still in full clothes.

“ insecure? I won't look, just tell me when you're done.” he looked away going into the water than diving under.

My heart started going fast, my brain was telling me, “ hurry up come on before his head pops back up.” I pulled my shirt off, looking around to make sure no one was watching, then taking my shoes and pants off.

I did this in a matter of seconds, my heart was going even faster when I saw the movements of the water forming. I ran in. the water wasn't cold, or was it warm.

I thought it was good til it got to my stomach. I wanted to jump out but I felt hands go around my waist causing my to instantly laugh.

“ you look beautiful with barely any clothes on.” Justin whispered sexually in my ear making my stomach turn.

“ do you know how to swim?” Justin asked after.

“ yeah.”

“ good, follow me then.” he let go of my waist and started swimming. I swam after him. We were now under the water fall.

The water was right in front of us as I crawled on top of the rock behind the falling water. Are backs were against the rock, I was looking in front of me, but it felt like Justin was looking at me.

My face instantly got warm. “ Lina.. Look at me.” I heard Justin say.

' stop being red, stop being red.' I kept telling myself, telling my mind to tell my face.

I made myself feel relaxed than looked at Justin who was starring right at me.

“ I need to tell you something.” he looked into my eyes, making my heart jump, as much as I wanted to look away I couldn't “ sure.” I said under my breathe.

“ this may be to soon but, you're an amazing girl, you're beautiful, and I don't know I think I may .. love you.”

“ really?” a small smile formed. Justin looked down, “ yeah.” then back up. “ do you like me .. at all?” It was so cute how scared he seems. I guess I was silent for a while because he sighed and looked away.

Do I like him? Do I ? I never really thought about it. He was an amazing person, he's so perfect looking, just I don't know if I feel that way. I couldn't just say no, or ignore him.

“ I do.” I said. I guess it wasn't a total lie. I do find him attractive, he had some things I liked about him. Maybe I do like him.

“ do you really?” he turned his head in my direction.

“ yeah.” I bit my lip. Justin moved himself closer to me, are faces inches apart. I gently closed my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me.

It was gonna be surprising because I was never kissed before. With in seconds I felt lips come onto mine my insides started to tingle at his touch. I kissed Justin back it felt amazing.

Justin's POV.

My whole mind went blank kissing her, lifting my hand I cupped her check deepening the kiss. My tongue traces over her bottom lip, I can tell she was new at this so I didn't rush anything.

Pulling away I looked at her, her eyes were still closed I waited til she opened them, when she did .. my heart jumped those beautiful pair of eyes were looking straight into mine and it felt so good.

“ I love you.” I whispered again kissing her soft lips.

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE TRAILER OF THIS ON THE SIDE ---->