Chapter 12.) *caution under 12 please don't read*

*** WARNING YOUNGER READERS. PLEASE READ ON YOUR OWN RISK.***

 Justin's POV.

 After that kiss i felt a little spark. I couldn't help but ask if she felt it too, as we sat under the sun, letting the heat dry us off.

 "Did you feel.. a spark when we kissed?" i squinted at her threw the blazing sun. Lina looked at me then smiled, " i did." 

 I looked away with a smile on my face. I can't believe i am actually falling for her. Laying on my back. i closed my eyes letting the heat take over. 

 Lina's POV.

 Seeing Justin laying down, shirtless on the ground. with his eyes closed was making me wanna jump right on top of him and start kissing those lips. My brain was telling me not to, but my heart was telling me too, you know what they always say. follow your heart not your brain.

 I guess i got the nerve to do it, because next thing i know i'm kissing him and he's kissing back. 

 Justin's POV.

 Running my Fingers threw Lina's hair i sat up pulling her onto my lap. I kept kissing her back, harder and rougher. 

 I bit down on the bottom of her lip making her whimper causing me to instantly be turned on. gently i pushed her back to her back was on the ground and i was on top of her.

 i can't believe i was actually kissing her, being on top of her. was amazing that she was mine. I ran my finger tips along her bare leg feeling the goose bumps rise as my fingers leave her leg.

i moved my lips from her lips, down to her neck finding her sweet spot, i started sucking and nibbling hearing her soft little moans made me go crazy.

 I Slipping my hands under her back, then unhooking her bra so her chest was bare. I watched as Lina quickly moved her arms so they were acrossed her chest. " baby, please don't be scared, you're beautiful." i smiled.

She shook her head. i grabbed her wrists gently. pushing them out so she'll move once her arms were above her head i got to see her. 

I smiled at how beautiful she was. " you're .. beautiful." i looked in her eyes. Her face got red but she smiled. i bent down and place a kiss on her right boob making her body shiver.

 Then i twisted my finger threw the lace of her bottoms then slowly took them off. they were already half way down her thighs, but i still looked up at her face.

 Lina's eyes, were closed, i finished pulling them off tossing them to the side then climbed back ontop of her, her naked body was pressed against mine. i finished getting undressed.

 Opening Lina's legs lightly open, i positioned myself. " baby it'll hurt." Lina grabbed my hand into hers, Then nodded her head, giving me the " go ahead."

 Slowly i pushed myself inside her, she was warm, and tight. Lina whimpered and i saw a tear fall from her eye.

 i'm taking her virginity.

  I kissed the tear away, " i can stop, just tell me, and i will." i thrusted again. i kept myself inside her for a while, moving a little bit, then she said " go ahead." i smiled then started thrusting more, and more.

 " you're so fucking tight." i moaned as i got faster. " j-j-ustin " she groaned, pulling my head down to her lips kissing me, i had to pull away to consentrate on what i'm doing.

 " i'm .. " Lina started but i already knew what she was gonna say, " go ahead babe." as soon as i said that, she bucked her hips and cummed. her cumming, caused me to cum. and that's what happened.

 Shit .. i just remembered. we didn't use a condom.

Lina's MOM's POV.

  I had enough, with the police just laying back wanking each other off. i Drove all the way to where they told me that car was that was on fire.

 i stopped at the ashes on the side of the road, stepped out of my car then looked around. it was all woods nothing else. But i grabbed my phone, and flashlight and started heading inside.

 I'm gonna search all night if i have to, i'm not leaving these woods til i find Lina.