Chapter 26.) Tomorrow

May and I carefully laid Justin on the floor of the kitchen. " I'm not the best with this stuff. But i helped my brother with his bullet wounds when he was shot." May took Justin's shirt off tossing it to the side. Blood streamed from him like a the Red Sea.

 So much blood was making me get a little dizzy. My hands were shaking. I was scared of losing Justin forever. I feel terrible for hurting him, Pointing that gun at him, making him feel like shit. If only i can tell him i love you. In Person, him saying it back. Not me talking to someone who might not wake up again.

 Bending my neck down I moved the hair that fell on his forehead kissing the area between the eyebrows. " Wake up please, I love you." i looked into his closed eyes, hoping that I'll be able to see his beautiful brown eyes light up again.

 " Do you want to go in another room." May didn't question, she commanded. I nodded than stood up. Right when i was about to walk away i turned back at his bloody body, and the girl who shot him. If he dies, she dies.

 I sat unpleasantly in the other room, an hour later and May still hasn't told me anything. I prayed 5 times or more. Hoping that he comes back. No matter how many people he killed, hurt, threaten, he still means everything to me, and deserves to be alive. He wanted to change, and he didn't even get a chance too.

 I laid on the couch looking at the ceiling and began another pray, " please god, let Justin live. I know he hurt many people. But he means everything to me, he may have killed but he saved me. I thought my future was gonna be in a grave i hated myself so much. Justin changed all of that. I still need him, I'm not strong enough too lose him. Help him. Give him one more chance. For me. I didn't do anything bad enough to lose someone i love. I love him. I'm in Love with him and i can't bare to lose him. please, please, please do it for me."

 I closed my eyes the tears started flowing down my cheeks. " Cute." someone said from the door way making me jump up frightened. " Who are you?" i looked at this young man, mid 20's. Not very attractive. " Ed.I'm Vanessa's friend." He sat next to me placing a hand on my upper thigh. " Are you a rapist?" I asked moving away. " Not exactly. I touch people. I'm paid too. And that's what i'm gonna do. To you, and Justin. Maybe i'll get free sex from May after i'm done." he winked. 

 " You sick bitch." i stood up walking away from him. Ed stood up also walking towards me. " I Won't touch you yet. Not til Justin wakes up. If Justin doesn't wake up. You're dead." Ed nodded looked at me for a half second than walked away. Falling to the ground, I pulled my knees to my chest crying into them. Why?

 " I Helped Justin." May walked in with a towel washing her hands that were blood stained. " He's alright?" i stood up whipping the tears away more coming down. These weren't sad tears, scared tears. But Happy tears. " Yes, But he's not awake yet. He woke up for a half second blinking once than falling back too sleep but he's breathing. If i didn't start when i started he would be dead. Thank me later." She paused than continued. " You meet Ed? good you'll be getting friendly with him soon. Cutie, huh? Yeah i'm jealous he'll be touching you. Not me." My smile faded but then arrived again when i thought of Justin.

 Walking out of the room I laid next to Justin on the floor. From crying so much it made me so tired i feel asleep. My dream wasn't much, But my mother was in it. How much i miss my mother. She gave up, i bet. Police also. I bet they all gave up on us. My mom can be thinking i'm dead. She might believe i'm dead somewhere and she'll never know. I Can't go and call her. It's too much of a risk. Now that Justin's better i can't leave him. Not in the way he is. Bandages all over. Hurting all over, All i could do is kiss them better.

 Laying there, i wasn't dreaming anymore i woke up but didn't open my eyes, What's the date of today? was running threw my mind, Is it finally my 18th birthday? Or did i miss it? Feeling a little push on my shoulder i woke up jumping up so fast thinking it was the Ed guy. "Calm down ,babe." i recognized that voice anywhere. My Justin's. I Smiled then looked at him. His arm was in a bandage. His Chest was wrapped and his wrists were still bleeding lightly. His eyes were blood shot. " How are you feeling?" Justin asked me. " Me? How about you." I sat up holding his hand.

  " Better that you're here, next to me. Hey-" He stopped for a moment trying to sit up but kept gasping in pain. " Just stay down baby." He chuckled. " I wanna hug you, kiss you. Lina i'm so sorry for treating you like shit. i know i haven't been the best these past few days. We haven't been great these past days. But, You know i'll always love you. Everyone tells you to leave someone who hurts you right?" i nodded then he continued, " you should do it." I raised my eyebrows, My eyes getting big. " Leave you? Are you crazy Hun? How can i leave someone who means everything to me? It's impossible."

 " But i hurt you, multiple times. I can't risk that again. Please hurt me like i hurt you. I know you want to, that's what you said. Just break my heart." Justin bit his lip looking up at me groaning lightly from the wounds. " Are you crazy? You're seriously going crazy Justin." I rolled my eyes. 

 " Don't break up, we didn't get to the fun part." Ed and May walked in. " Who are you?" Justin looked at Ed. " Well, I hooked up with your Lina while you were getting well." Justin's jaw tighten. Than Ed laughed out loud. " We didn't even start the game and he's already pissed. Aren't I good." Ed and May high fived. " Game? What the hell is going on?" Justin glanced at Me than Ed.

 " Vanessa, Is in Jail. And i was payed to come here and play a little game. You'll See. The game began's first thing in the morning when you're a little bit better. So I'll go to sleep. A Long day tomorrow kids." Ed exaggerated on the 'long' by making it so theres three o's.

 Justin tightened on my hand than once they lefted the room he turned too face me. " Get out of here, I Don't know what they're planning but i want you out of here. Now." Justin forced himself to sit up even threw the pain. " I know what he's going to do, Justin. and I'm not going. We are going."

 " What is he planning to do?" Justin pulled my closer with his one hand that was probably hurting with his wrist. " touch me, touch us in front of each other. He got it off a movie." Justin let go of my hand and ran his hand threw my hair, Pulling my head closer are lips inches apart. I closed my eyes so did Justin. " I won't let him hurt you." He leaned in kissing me slowly in rhythm. Leaning out of the kiss, and replied back " I won't let him hurt you either."