Chapter 3. Totally Jealous

"This is weird," I mumbled out awkwardly. Sometimes dating your brother's best friend was cool, ya know. Like I didn't have to worry about Scott trying to scare my boyfriend off, or my boyfriend had already passed the whole awkward parent introduction conversation. One of the few times that it's bad though, is when you get drug along to a party with the both of them. Stiles obviously wanted to bring me along, and he wanted to have a night out with Scott as well. It's just a weird situation in my opinion.

Stiles sighed, "Kasey it's not weird."

"Yeah it totally is weird. I don't know this girl, and I'm going to her party. It's pretty freaking weird," I stated as I glanced at Scott for some back-up. He was too busy focusing on the sidewalk before him though, he's not even paying attention to Stiles or myself.

And well, with me being the loving and caring sister I am, I smacked the back of his head to get his attention. He snapped his head to the side to face me in confusion, "What?"

"What do you mean what?" I asked him.

He rose an eyebrow, "What... what?"

"Oh god, you are sulking, Scott. The look you were giving the sidewalk was just... depressing." I said with an over dramatic sigh.

My brother glanced at his best friend for help, "What look?"

"The distinct look that said that last thing you want to be doing right now is going to a party," Stiles explained.

Scott shrugged, "It's not that... it just feels a little weird going to another high school's party."

I grinned as I turned to face Stiles, "See! I'm not the only one who think's it's weird!"

"It's not weird! Come on, just one drink. I went to nursery school with this girl, and she promised to introduce you to some of her friends. No Allison. Just time to move on," Stiles added as he grabbed on to my brother's arm desperately.

My brother nodded, "You're right."

"Actually--"

"You're right, I'm right. You're moving on, onward and upward." Stiles cut me off, his voice dripping with excitement. For some reason, it has always been a goal of his to hook Scott up with someone. I'm not quite sure why, but hey-- everyone has their priorities. Anyway, I was going to tell Scott that Allison still does have feelings for him, but maybe that wasn't the best idea. I don't know.

"Let's do this," Stiles said quickly as he grabbed my hand and nearly skipped to the front door. I rolled my eyes as Scott chuckled and followed behind us, he was such a weirdo.

As we walked up the steps, my phone started to buzz with a text from someone. I released Stiles hand to grab it out of my pocket, and by that time the front door was open. I pushed the thought of the text from my mind, and walked into the house-- only to find some blonde haired girl pressing her lips to Stiles'. I dropped my phone to the floor as I just stood there in complete and total shock.

"What the hell?" I managed to gasp out. Stiles then quickly sprung away from the girl, who was looking at me hatefully. Oh this bitch. Who the hell is this? Did he kiss her? How the hell did this happen in the whole three seconds that I glanced down at my freaking phone?

Stiles' eyes were wide as he glanced between the girl, myself, and Scott-- my brother seemed to be in just as much shock as I was. "Um-- uh, Heather-- this is, my-- my girlfriend, Kasey... Kasey this-- this is Heather," Stiles stammered as he took a step closer to me reaching for my hand, but I jerked it away and took a step towards Heather.

"Please enlighten me on what the hell I just missed." I stated as I crossed my arms over my chest. Heather seemed to recoil when she realized just how pissed off I was, did she honestly think that I wouldn't be pissed? I mean, hello-- she just kissed my boyfriend.