Horrible first snow day

Angel:              

After about a half hour the food was gone and I was fueled up. "Have you ever been to the river outside of town before Sam?" I asked looking for a book. "No" He said, " why?" "Well I was thinking we could go somewhere, i dunno just sounded like something fun." I shrugged suddenly blushing. Sam looked away thinking. "Sam just say yes." Dean have him a small push. Sam glared at his brother.

"Sounds great Angel." He nodded to me. I smiled. "We can go later I have to do some stuff." I said. He grabbed a book. "Okay."

~Later~

I look around, there's trees and fallen leaves everywhere. It's winter after all. All I really knew about winter is that it's cold and make plants die. I tuck my wings in for warmth.

He starts walking and I follow. "So, do you remember your original family before the scien-white coats?" Sam looks at me. I shake my head, "No, I was to young to remember much." I say looking down. "Do you remember your family?" I ask carefully." He smirks, "yeah. My mom, I was young but the night she died I do remember but you already know that but my father. We constantly argued. He wanted revenge for mother's death and raised us to be hunters.." Sam got a little sad at the memory. I bumped into him to lighten the mood. He looks down at me. We keep walking and suddenly white stuff starts falling from the sky. I stop and look around. "What's this?" I ask. "You've never seen snow?" He asks. I shake my head looking at the wondrous white dots. I look up seeing million, billions, trillions! "What is snow?" I ask curiously. "Well it's frozen water, like rain." He says, I know what rain is but it was not as beautiful as this.

The snow is coming down hard and fast. I put my wings up like an umbrella. Suddenly something cold runs down my back and scares me. "Whoa! Ahhh that cold. Cold. Cold." I say trying to get it out but my back just gets wet as Sam laughs. I smile at him and gather some up and throw it at him. It hits his face. At first he was surprised then the war came on. We just kept throwing snow at each other.

I flop down on the ground not caring about how cold it was anymore. Sam sits next to me. "So hows your first snow day?" He asks. I look up at him. "Awesome." I say. He smiles brightly. I stretch my wings on the snow and close my eyes. It was nice being here. I mean it was freezing and all but it was nice. I heard Sam get up but just stayed where I was. He came back and sat down but was careful not to sit on my wings. "Hey angel." He said. "Hmm?" I hummed slowly opening my eyes. He held out a strange rock. I sat up and shook the snow off. I took the rock in my hands. It was colorful. "Where did you get this?" I asked. "The river." he said. I nodded and skimmed over the object.

His phone started ringing, I bet it was Dean. I put the rock down beside a tree. "Time to go Angel." Sam called. I ran over to the car. "Okay." I got in the back seat and buckled up. He slipped into the driver's seat and we rode home. I watched the snow fall and dance in the air. Slowly I fell asleep to the hum of the car.

In the morning I found myself on my bed. I sat up and stretched. I heard a gunshot. Being me I got into my backpack and grabbed my knife before running down stairs. "Angelina." Bobby said. I saw Roman in the room. "Get her!" He ordered his minions. I ran up stairs and grabbed my backpack. Immediately I jumped out the window and flew off.

I remembered the boys. The white coats were gonna kill them. I also knew I would probably get killed in the process. Oh well they mean to much to me to die. I dove down and straight through the door holding my pocket knife. I found the boys tied up on chairs with Roman in front of them. I accidentally landed on a minion oh well. I try to get the them but I'm stopped by Roman. He jabs a blade into my arm. I tuck my wings in and scream. Before I fall I stab his abdomen.

"I trained you in fighting girl, I know your every move." He says. I look up before kicking his feet out from under him. I take the knife from my arm and cut the rope holding the others. Dean and Sam immediately attack and Bobby helps me. The minion by the door gets up and attacks us. Bobby struggles trying to shoot him. I come up from behind and twist his neck and hear the breaking of his neck before Bobby cuts it off. Dean has taken down another but Roman escapes.

I try to catch my breath, "Everyone okay?" I question. "Yeah." Sam and Dean say. "I'm fine." Bobby replies. "Good." I look over them. I must leave to protect them. Roman won't hurt them again. "Come on Sammy we gotta take care of these heads." Dean says gruffly. Tonight I will leave. "Angel you're hurt pretty bad." Sam says. I look at my arm and see the sleeve stained. "Yeah I'll take care of it don't worry." I answer. I walk up to my room seeing and find the first aid. I rip the sleeve off and find a huge gash. I wet a towel with alcohol and clean the wound.

I have to bite my lip just to keep myself from crying. After that's done I dress the wound with stitches and a bandage. I sigh and climb out the window and on the roof. I must go to protect them but Dean or Sam will probably try to stop me. I sigh again. Tonight while their asleep I'll leave. I'll pack a bag and go. My mind was made up and the plan was full prof. I climbed back in finding Bobby. "Hi Bobby what's up?" I acted normal. "Nothin." He said walking out. I watched him confused before packing the bag. I used the bag I had awhile ago but put more stuff in. I put in my cloths and some money. It was slowly turning dark. My wings craved to fly. I slipped in bed and acted as if I was asleep. I waited till I could no longer hear their voices or the creaking of floorboards. I made my way to the window and grabbed the bag before taking flight.

I felt the chill of the night air. I didn't look back afraid I might see one of their faces. I won't turn back, never.

Authors note

SO I'm not really good at writing Roman, as you can tell. I'm truly sorry. Hope your liking the story!