Possesed

Angel:

I pour myself a glass of water and sipped on it. The time was 1:00 a.m. "Maybe a midnight flight will help." I said to myself. A million things went threw my head. I wore my plaid pajama pants and a white tee shirt. Once outside the night air felt cold on my skin. Jumping up I pushed my wings down and flew high into the air. The stars were beautiful but something felt wrong. I looked below seeing a shadow moving through the night. Not any shadow a demon without a vessel. I turned sharply and started back to the bunker but before I landed the demon entered my mouth and took control.

"Why hello old friend." A voice said in my head. "Jasper!?" I tried to yell but nothing came out. "Thats right. I'm back." He said. I went to scream out Sam's name but I was no longer in control. He walked my body, never gonna get over saying that, anyway he walked over to the bunker. 'We' walked into the bunker and to my room. "Say goodbye to Sammy Angel." Jasper laughed. We stood outside my door while Sam slept. He walked out of the bunker as I sank farther back in my mind.

Jasper flew for miles on end.

-Time skip to a few months later-

Jasper did horrible things to my vessel things that I would never forget. He sat in s bar wearing the most revealing clothes he could find. "Would you please just kill me Jasper?" i asked. "That's the easy way out deary can't have that can we?" I sighed as another drunk man came up to us. "Why don't you and me go back to my place tonight?" He asked. Jasper answered with my voice, "Of course honey."

I tried to black out the night but it's impossible. In the morning Jasper ditched the man and headed to the place we were staying but a surprise awaited us. Sam and Dean stood in the room. "Angel?" Dean asked. Jasper smiled, "Winchesters. I've been waiting for you to find us." Jasper sneered. "Us?" Sam asked. Jasper made my eyes go black. "Who are you?" Sam said angrily. "Names Jasper." He moved forward, "You know she's still in here Sammy. Just dying to come out." He said. "Let her go!" Dean ordered. Jasper looked up seeing a trap. He smirked. Sam started reciting the incantation. "Don't you dare Sam!" Jasper yelled, "If you do she won't survive it." Jasper yelled out stopping him. He's right, I've been shot and stabbed way too many times to be able to survive this. "Why don't you say Hi to her Sammy." I gotta get him out before the Nightmare come true. I took back control and finished the incantation. Jasper left my body. I fell back feeling the broken bones from my wings and ribs crack under me. "Angel!" Sam cried out. I felt the blood come up my throat.

"Cas! Get Your Ass here!" Dean yelled out to the air. I felt Sam's arms wrap around me. "It's gonna be okay Angel, Cas will heal you up and you can come home." Sam said moving the hair out of my face. I heard a flap of wings. "I'm beyond healing Sam." I replied before coughing. "Move Sam." I heard Cassie's gruff voice. Two fingers pressed to my forehead. It went black. 

Authors note

Short chapter and please don't kill me!