Haunting Sign

Angel:

I awoke to Sam shaking my shoulder. "Hmmm? Oh, I'm up." I snorted. Kevin chuckled and got out. I grabbed my bag and got it the bunker. "Home sweet home." I sat my beg on the bed and started unpacking. At the bottom of the bag I found a folder. "Hey Sam. What's this?" I asked around the corner. He popped his head in to the hall. "Oh me and Dean hacked into the network hand old archives and got your file. I thought you might wanna see it." He said making it out as if it were no big deal. I sat on my bed and opened it. As I skimmed over the file tears began to form and memories came flowing back. Memories of the experiments and daily testing. The people I was ordered to kill. I could almost feel their blood on my hands.

I closed my door and slid down to the floor. My hands covered my face as I cried. The dreams of Jasper and the nights in the laboratory flashed before my eyes. I hugged my knees trying to hide but this was in my head and I couldn't get away. I heard Sam's voice on the other side of the door but I ignored it. I just wanted to be alone. "Angel let me what's wrong?" Sam asked. I shook my head,
I-I just need to be alone for a while Sam I' find." I managed. I heard a thump and a sigh before some footsteps. I knew he had left so I went to my mini fridge to drown my sorrows away.

Nine beers in and a knock interrupted my music playing aloud. I slapped my phone and picked it up pausing it. I opened the door finding Dean. "Sup?" I slurred. "Are you.. Drunk?" He asked. "You got that right buck-o." I titled my drink towards him and let him in. I sat against the wall on my bed. "Whatchya need?" I asked him. "What's wrong Angelina?" He asked seriously. "Nothing." I stated proudly. He gave me the 'Bitch I know you're lying' face. "Flashbacks, memories, Nightmares whatever you wanna call it." I gulped down the rest of the drink.

He looked down trying to find the correct words. "I'll get over it I promise just like I always do. You and Sam have nothing to worry about." I reassured him. "Good." Dean patted my right shoulder. He stood and walked out and I checked the time. 11:00 p.m. Might as well sleep. I partially cleaned up, by that I mean putting all the drinks in a almost overflowing trashcan. I brushed my teeth and changed into a new shirt and I didn't feel like wearing pants. I wore one of Sam's shirts. The lights turned off and Sam was at the door.

"Thanks." I yawned. He smiled still worried, "Good Night Angel." He said. "Aren't you coming to bed?" I asked. "I still have some research to do. Sleep you need it." He said calmly. "Okay don't stay up too late." I covered myself and laid down. The door closed and I shut my eyes Immediately falling into a land of Nightmares.

"Angel....." A voice called. I turned in the darkness. "Angel...." It called again. It was everywhere and kept repeating my name. "Angel!" I heard Sam yell. I was in the warehouse again watching the scene from the sidelines. Tears fell down my face as it was put on replay. "Stop it please..." I begged. Every time Sam died I sobbed even more. That's when I heard Dean's voice. "Sam!" His voice cracked. I cried even more. "Stay with me Sammy!" Dean begged his brother but I just stood there in shock at the other side of the room. The fog stealthily made it's way out. I fell to the floor. "NO God please No." I begged.

I banged on the ground with my fists. "Stop this!!" I yelled into the air. Footsteps. I didn't look up knowing who it is. "Why Jasper?" I whimpered. "Why?! Ha like you don't remember!" He laughed. The scene changed to the labs.

"I knew you were useless Jasper! How could you let our only chance at this war get away!?" Romans voice yelled out. I sat back on my heels and watched. The tears kept coming and wouldn't stop. "When you left I was the one who was left to clean the mess you made." "Dammit Jasper this is the last straw! Get out before I kill you! And if you ever come back you better have that mutant!" Roman yelled. "Roman was the closest thing to a father believe it or not. And when you left it was all ripped away." He growled. "You ruined my life I had a chance to be King of Hell! I was going to be more powerful than Crowley!" He kicked my stomach. "Now that He's gone that's never going to happen. I might as well have my revenge anyways." He pulled my head up and punched me. I fell to the ground. "Everything you've worked hard to get and everything you love will die starting with your precious Sam. Than Dean will think you killed him and will come after you, love. Castiel will follow Dean and you'll die." He kicked my thigh and I slid across the ground. "I'm Sorry Okay! I know that it will never make up what I've done but please just stop!" I pleaded the tears coming once again. "Not until everyone you love dies." He kicked my gut again.

I awoke alone in the room. My skin was drenched in cold sweat and I was breathing heavily. I shook my head, "Just a dream..." I told myself trying to convince myself that it was going to be okay. I laid back down and curled up. The door opened and Sam stood I looked up just a little. Sam slipped into some pajamas and got in bed. I turned over and curled into his chest. "I love you Sam Winchester." I said. He kissed my forehead, "And I love you Angel Singer. Good Night." Sam wrapped an arm around my waist. I felt the same way now as I felt with him in the beginning. Each touch sent sparks up and down my skin and I felt safe. Again I was asleep. 

Authors note

AAAAAAAAAAAAahhhh okay You probably hate me at this point I mean I kinda hate myself for it too but I- I wish I could say it would get better right now.