Finally found a family

Angel:

"Give her some Time Sam." Dean said. "What if she never wakes up Dean!?" Sam nearly yelled at his brother. "Cas said it should take about a week." Dean argued. Sam fell into a chair it sounded like. I could hear but not move or see. There were footsteps and the slamming of a door. Sam sighed and walked over. "Angel Please wake up." I heard him say. Sam sighed again and I heard him walk someplace. I forced myself into a sleep.

"Sam you have to get some sleep it's been three days." Dean said worriedly. "And if she wakes up and I'm not there what is she going to do?" Sam said. Dean replied with, "Sleep." Dean said. I could just imagine Sam giving him his best, Bitch Face and Dean shaking his head. I smiled at the thought. The door opened and shut once again. Dean sighed. "Angel, you have no idea how worried Sammy is." Dean smirked, "Ever since you disappeared from the bunker he has stopped at nothing to find you. Just wake up so you can tell him to sleep Angel." Dean sighed again.

"Cas it's been over a week how much longer?" Sam questioned the angel. "She should be awake by now." He said. I was confused, it's been a week? I tried to open my eyes or move something to tell them i'm fine and i'm going to be okay. Instead my foot twitched. It obviously didn't work because they were still arguing. Ugh, I tried again and managed to make my arm fall of the bed. 

I yawned the next day and opened my eyes. I was met with a blinding light even though it was a motel light. "Holy... Turn off the light." called out. The shower was going and no one else was in the room. "Fine.." I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the lighting. Slowly and painfully I got out of bed and slapped the light switch. "Better." I walked into the kitchenette and grabbed some water. The pain in my back was killing me. The shower stopped and I sat on the couch. Sam came out in a towel but didn't notice me he just put on some clothes. "Saaaaaaaaaaam I'm hungry." I whined making him jump. "Angel?" He questioned. "The one and only." I replied. He sat beside me his hair still dripping wet.

"I missed you." I put my head in his lap. "I missed you too." He ran his fingers through my hair. The door opened, "I got food." Dean called. "Where's your little bird?" He asked after a second. I raise my hand, "Here." I called. "Good you'r up here." Dean tossed a burger and it landed on my stomach. I grabbed it and savored the taste. "Oh my God this is the best burger ever." I moaned. "It's just a regular burger." Sam smiled. "You try being possessed by a demon who doesn't eat for a couple months then tell me what you think." I argued. Sam chuckled, "Okay." I noticed I was still in the clothes that Jasper put me in. "I'm going to get in the shower." I stood up and went to the bathroom after grabbing some clothes.

The shower felt so good but after I was saddened. My wings no longer showed in the mirror they were cut off down to my shoulder bone. A few feathers still showed where part of the bone stuck out. I felt my shoulders where they used to be. I let a tear slip as I dressed. I exited and put on a fake smile. "Any cases?" I asked. "Not until you're fully healed." Sam replied. I pouted, "Fine." I sat next to him by the table while he was on the Lap top. "Where'd Dean go this time?" I questioned looking around. "Cleaning 'Baby'. He typed away.

I got up and walked out and saw Dean under the hood of the impala. The motor was so shiny I could see my reflection. "Wow." I crossed my arms. "A beauty isn't she?" Dean asked. "Yeah." I replied as he shut the hood. "What did you need Birdie?" He asked. "Please don't call me that." I said sternly. "Why?" He asked curious. "I don't have wings anymore." I looked down. "What happened?" Dean said worried. "Jasper, the Demon, cut them off." I replied. Dean nodded and we walked in. "Ready?" Dean asked Sam. Sam nodded to us and grabbed the bags.

I sat in the back of the Impala gnawing on a burger against the window with my feet in the seat. All the sudden Cassie and some other dude appeared. I moved my feet, "hi." I said. "You're awake." Cassie said. "Yup." I popped the 'p'. "Hey Cas." Dean greeted "Hello Dean." Cassie said. "Who's the Stranger?" I asked leaning forward to get a look. The man smiled and it sent a shiver up my spine. Something was off. "Names Roman." He said. The voice was like venom on my skin. Something was seriously off with this dude and I'm going to find out what it is.

"Roman the one who helped you find us?" Sam asked. "Yes." Castiel said. I finished off the burger. "Do we have anymore food?" I asked. "No." Sam chuckled. "You ate it all." In about six hours we were at the next motel and The angel and creepy dude were gone. I helped take the bags in the room. "What are ya'll hunting?" I asked Dean. "Ghost." He said. I nodded and laid on the bed. "Can it wait till morning?" I asked yawning. "Yeah." Dean closed the laptop. I changed in the bathroom and crawled in bed with Sam. For once I didn't have any Nightmares.

I blinked my eyes as I awoke. I was met with a bare chest with a tattoo off a anti possession sign. I traced it with my finger. "Good Morning Angel." Sam kissed my forehead. I smiled and stole a kiss myself before rolling out of bed. Dean was still asleep. I walked over to the window and opened the curtains. The light seeped through and went straight in his face. "Wakey Wakey." I yawned and headed to the bathroom.

I showered and changed into a green flannel with a white undershirt and some ripped jeans. I was drying my hair with a towel as I came out and Sam went in. Dean sat at the table on the laptop. "Ant Cases Deanie?" I asked looking over his shoulder. "Nope worlds quiet right now." Dean shut the laptop, "We should pack up we gotta get Kevin and go to the bunker." Dean got up and patted my shoulder. I nodded and finished drying my hair and put it in a pony tail. Sam came out and started packing. I helped with the guns.

Once done we put in the impala and I stole the front seat this time. "My turn!" I yelled in the seat. Sam pouted, "But Angel." I stuck my tongue out as he got in the back. Dean got in the driver's seat and started off. I went to touch the radio but my hand got slapped, "Driver picks music shotgun shuts his cake hole." Dean gave me a sarcastic smile. "Fine." I said. Dean grabbed a cassette and put it in and Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi played. "Bon Jovi?" I asked. "Bon Jovi's great you know you like it." He lightly hit my shoulder. Dean started singing. "Come on." He ushered Sam. Sam chuckled and started singing the background singers part. I bit my lip and smiled. Their so cute. I joined in at some point and we were all jamming out on the way to get Kevin. I liked it. The boys were so fun to be around. I loved their little quirks and antics. How they always worried about each other. I loved the feeling of home I had with them. Even if Bobby was gone they were here and that's all that mattered. 

The music dulled down as the sun went down. I had my head leaning on the window and watched the stars. I tried my best to stay awake but it wasn't happening so sleep came slow. There were no nightmares which had me feeling like something was wrong. My gut told me their a war but my brain said that Jasper's gone. Was he really gone or is he back for revenge? 

Authors note: Hey guys me again! This chapter isn't the most exciting but it does have some necessary parts and it's a transition. I'm sorry but I needed to put this chapter in. Love ya'll CGS