The Men of Letter Bunkers

I was awaken by a gentle hand. I opened one eye seeing Sam. I smiled and sat up. "Morning... I stretched my cramped wings. "Good Morning." He replied walking into the kitchenette. Dean was in the bathroom. I started taking the wraps off my fully healed wings. Dean walked out fully dressed. I got up and walked to the table and pulling Sam's laptop over. "So... Angel, are you planning on staying with us?" Sam asked. I looked up from the laptop. "Um I wasn't planning on it but if you want me to I'm fine with staying with ya'll." I replied and pulled up the news. I pinched the bridge of my nose seeing a picture of me on it. "Crap." I stated. "What?" Dean asked. "I'm on the news again." I started reading the column.

Dean looked over my shoulder. "Your famous." He tried to lighten the mood. I exited and closed the computer. "That's not exactly a good thing." I said. Sam handed me some coffee. I nodded thankfully to him. "So any new cases?" I asked. "No." Sam replied calmly. That's weird but oh well. "We are going back to the bunker." Dean said almost happily. "Bunker?" I asked. "So there these people the men of letters." Sam started the story. They sounded familiar, oh well. "We found a key of theirs from our grandfather who travel through time. Don't ask. Anyways we kinda ignored what he told us and went to the bunker." Sam finished. I nodded. Well i'm gonna get my stuff and I guess we'll head out. I nodded to them. I stole someone's jacket and put it on. "I'm stealing this for a bit." I called out the door.

I started to my hotel a few blocks down. There I slid my key in and entered. I picked up my clothes and weapons and put them in a duffle bag. I changed too and did my hair. I put it in a ponytail and I wore a black shirt with light red flannel and some jeans. I of course also wore my combat boots. I returned the key and ran back to the boys hotel finding them waiting by the impala. Dean was the only one with a jacket so I guess I got Sam's. Makes since, it's really big. I threw my bag in the back and got in. Sam sat in the passengers and Dean drove. I took the jacket off and put it on Sam's face. "Thanks." I said happily. He chuckled and took it off. Dean smirked.

Dean revved the engine and took off. I sat comfortably in the back against the window. I watched the scenery pass and listened to the fast beat of Mama Said by Metallica. It was silent the way there. I started dozing off.

My door opened and I started falling still half asleep. "Holy-" Sam caught me. "Sorry." He apologized. I nodded getting fully out of the car. That's one way to wake someone up. I stretched my wings and found it raining. Great. I used my wing as an umbrella and got my bags. We were in the middle of the woods and there was a cliff that looked a little too straight. The boys stood at a hidden door. I walked over and sheltered them too. "Thanks." Sam said as Dean took out the key and open the door. We walked down a flight of stairs and into a control room which was connected to a kitchen and a library.

All the rooms were huge. "Wow." I folded my wings back on my back. Dean smirked, "I know." I set my bag on the table in the library. Im guessing Sam and Dean had a guest as I saw a boy. He looked younger than us maybe nineteen or twenty but with those bags under his eyes you might think he's older. He held a stone and papers. "Angel this is Kevin, Kevin this is Angel." Sam introduced us. "Hi nice to meet you." I put my hand out. He shook it firmly, "Nice to meet you too." he dipped his head. Any friend of the boys is a friend of mine. "Angel's going to be staying with us for now on." Dean explained. Kevin nodded. "So where's my room?" I asked. Sam signaled me to follow. I jogged over and we walked down a hall. I got the fourth room. "Here we are. If you need anything my rooms next door." He smiled brightly. "Thanks again." I replied. He particularly closed the door and left me on the big room. It had a memory foam bed, desk and shelves hanging on the wall. I put away my clothes and guns and my journal. I went to the bathroom for a shower.

Once out I changed into a black shirt and jeans. I dried my hair and wings and went to the kitchen. It was big. After finding the fridge I grabbed a drink and a sandwich. I turned and hit a wall of a person. It was Dean. "HI Dean." I said. "HI." He smiled. I stepped out of his way. "Anything interesting happen when I was gone?" I asked taking a sip of the beer. "Uh we learned that you shouldn't stand too close to an exploding Dick." He replied taking out his own drink. "I like the pun." I complimented. "Thanks. Well uh when we killed Dick he exploded and took me to purgatory with him." he leaned on the counter. "Oh?" I said wanting to hear more. "Yeah I'm fine though. Sam keeps worrying about me though." He takes a sip and I sit on the counter next to him with a mouth full of turkey sandwich. "And Cassie?" I ask. "Cas... He didn't make it out. I failed him." Dean looked down. I put a hand on his shoulder. "You tried but you didn't fail. You risked it all to save him but somethings just aren't meant to be." I said. "I keep seeing him though but every time I try to get a better look he's gone. It's just illusions." He said. I nodded and patted his shoulder. "You're a Winchester you'll get through it and most likely save him too." I finished off the sandwich. He nodded as I left.