A better ending

-Five years later-

I woke up to my moose snoring in my ear so I sat up lazily. My hair in horrible shape as it now looked like a lions mane. With my eyes closed I sighed. Gotta love mornings.

"Honey..." I  patted the bed beside me finding his lower back.

"Sam...." I groaned and laid on top of him. I stretched my stiff wings. The tips of my feathers brushed the ceiling. After that nightmare years ago I never took them for granted again. I was just lucky I had healing that regenerated my wings. The nicknames came and went. I was called many things by Dean, Lizard, X-women, and other things having to do with references I didn't understand. There was crying in the room next to us.

"Sam.... Ciara's crying again." I whined and sat up again.

"Then go take care of her." He groaned into the pillow.

"It's your turn." I glared at him. His long chocolate brown hair was almost as long as mine. I should cut it in his sleep.

"You're already up." He rolled over.

"Sam Winchester go take care of your child." I started pushing him off the bed but failed as he was much bigger than me.

"Angel Winchester go take care of your child." He threw a pillow at me.

"COMING CIARA JUST SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT." Dean yelled at the kid as he walked past the door. Uncle Dean to the rescue.

"We have been blessed with your brother." I laid beside him.

"Blessed? Are you sure he's not a curse or something?" He wrapped a muscular arm around me.

"Maybe both i'm not sure." I kissed his cheek as the crying stopped. Sam returned with a kiss to the lips. It felt the same as it did all those years ago, and just like the kiss we shared when we got married.

Sam looked into my eyes with his brown ones. I could get lost in them.

"How did I get so lucky?" He smiled at me. His hair framing his face. I shrugged and rolled out of bed.

"You going to work out today?" I asked him and stretched again . He sat up and watched.

"No I was thinking about taking Ciara to the park today with Cas. He want's to watch the bees again." I looked back at him with an inquisitive look.

"Again? This is like the fifth time this week." I shook my head at the thought of the angel. Cas has... grown a bit? He's become more human and curious. It's nice and all but it does get annoying sometimes.

"I think I'm going to read up on some lore and hopefully Dean finds a new hunt." I told him as he sat up.

"Be careful if you do." He warned.

"You too, make sure you take a blade with you to the park. I don't need my husband getting killed." I opened the door and headed down the hall to check on Dean and Ciara. Ciara was now one and Lucas is five but he is the quiet one of the two. Dean was holding Ciara in his arms and humming a Metallica song. She loved his music.  I leaned in the door way watching him rock the baby. Her eyes matched Sams eyes and face but just like when I was young she had curly dark brown hair. She was still little enough to fit in his arms.

"Morning Dean." I whispered to him. He met me with green eyes that I was so jealous of. He smiled at me.

"She woke up clawing at her back." Dean looked at the kid.

"Think she's like you?" He asked me a bit worried.

"She has all the signs of it." I took her from his arms and held her to my shoulder. I slid my hand up her back and felt the bones growing beside her shoulder blades.