A Confession

Winchesters (Sam)

I went up to the room Angelina was in but found her gone. Where could she be? I wouldn't blame her for leaving though. I ran down stairs."she's gone." I said a little more worried than I intended. I went outside and looked to the sky. There was no signs of her. I kinda hope she would still be here. There was a scuffling sound and I looked for a source. There was no one. It was probably a raccoon.

Dean and Bobby came out. "Damit!" Dean threw his hands up. "Where could she of gone?" Bobby asked. I looked around the sky and suddenly saw wings heading my way very quickly. There was a gust of air as she landed. "Angelina where were you?" was my first question. "Roof idiot." She said coldly. I taken back. What happened to the nervous little girl we first met?

"I heard your little conversation down stairs." She crossed her arms and leaned on they right leg. Even when she's mad she's cute. Wait what did I just think?! I shook my head getting rid of the thoughts. "If you think I'm so dangerous why did you bring me here?" She asked. "To see what Bobby thought." Dean stared at her emotionless. "Oh, and what do you think 'Bobby'?" She asked sarcastic. Bobby thought thought for a sec. "Those leviathans really did somethin to ya." He said. We all looked at him confused. He sighed, "I heard Dick on the Tv saying something about human experiments, then to confirm it she came." Bobby said.

"The white coats?" She asked suddenly fearful. Bobby looked at her before realizing scientist wear white coats. "Yes." He nodded. I look back to her seeing her in a fragile state of terror. I wanted to comfort her but she probably wouldn't like it.

We returned inside where she raced to the room.

Angelina:

I raced to my room tears starting to form. They're trying to go after the white coats and I'm only a bomb in the middle of it. I knew how much they wanted me and how much they would just love to see the boys in cages too. I covered myself with my wings as I laid on the bed. If I really do care for these men I must keep them safe and away from the white coats.

I heard a knock on the door. "Please don't come in." I cried. But of course the door opened. "Angel?" Sam asked worriedly. I brought my wings in tighter, "go away." I sobbed. The bed dipped as he sat on it. "Angel I know this is hard but..." I stopped him. "But what? You know how I'm feeling?! Ha! I bet you haven't been through near the same torture I have. You haven't been experimented on since you were a kid. You haven't experienced the chemicals flowing in your blood and having everyone look at you different because of that."

" You weren't forced to do things, terrible things... You weren't abused by strangers and hunted because your a freak... You haven't felt near the pain I feel everyday because of these." I point to my wings slowly stopping the tears. "You haven't craved for someone to be there because you have people who like you and care about you down stairs. You've got a whole life that means so much more than mine. So no you can't say you know what I'm feeling." I turn away only to be wrapped in a pair of arms. I was very confused. What was he doing? My body started to heat up but mostly my face.

"I was gonna say it's gonna be okay but now, now I know what's going on." Sam said. I turned and started crying again but into his shoulder. I never wanted him to leave. I never wanted to let him go.

Sam let go when I stopped. "I've been through torture just like you Angel." He said. I looked up at him worried. "You don't have to tell me." I rubbed my eyes. "You told me something you didn't now it's my turn. " He smiled weakly. "It started when Dean and me met Cas. Well we were skeptical about him to so he stayed away most of the time. But one day we found out there was seals that were being broken by this demon. Well I thought because I'm cursed to have demon blood in me and that drinking demon blood would make me strong enough to stop lilith." He felt very uncomfortable talking about this."She was the one breaking seals to get lucifer out of his cage. I killed her not knowing that she was the last seal..." Sam paused. All I could do was put a hand on his shoulder. "We had this great idea that if I was strong enough I would let him in and Dean would open the cage and I would somehow take over and throw myself in." he scoffed. "That plan didn't go over well with Dean. Well I let him in but Lucifer got a hold of the key so Dean couldn't do it.

Michael the angel that was supposed to fight Lucifer was there and they were fixing to fight before Dean stopped them and Lucifer started attacking him. Then I saw myself in a refection and took back my body and opened the cage and threw myself in along with Michael and his vessel our other half brother. So I stayed in hell with the devil and an angel for awhile. The torture was unbearable..." He was remembering his time. "You don't have to tell me the rest I know it hurts." I said. He looked to me almost in tears.

"SAMMY." Dean called. "Guess I gotta go." Sam said. I nodded and watched him leave. Welp today I learned I don't got it as bad as some people. It was turning night and I decided to finally sleep. I stretched out my wings and laid on my side.

In the morning I woke up to some very loud music.

Winchesters (Dean)

I decided that because Sammy has a crush on the freak up stairs we'll keep her but, if she does anything wrong I will kick her out.

This morning I decided to wake the guest with a treat. Turning up the volume on the radio which was playing back in black by AC/DC all the way up in her room. I was expecting her to fall off her bed but instead there was a flurry of feathers and I was on the ground. "Dean?!" She asked surprised. "What?" I asked. "Dont. Do. that." She said. I shrugged. She got off me and helped me up before turning off the radio. She folded her wings and I went down stairs.

"Morning Bobby." I said. "Mornin." He was already buried in the books again. I went to the kitchen and got myself a drink while Sam came down the stairs. I sat on the couch and started reading dads journal to freshen up on the monsters but I don't know how I would forget them, after all they're seared into my brain.

Angelina:

I was still mad about Dean waking me up like that but my stomach was growling and I needed to work out my wings. I walked down the creaky stairs and into the kitchen and looked for food. There was no good food or nearly enough to feed me anyways. "Hey uh. Dean can I go out and get something to eat? I promise I will be right back with food for ya'll to!" I said nervously. Dean looked at Sam, Sam shrugged. "Make sure to get me some pie." Dean said. I nodded and walked went up stairs to get dressed. I changed into a grey hoodie that fit over my wings and some jeans. I took my wallet and walked out side.

I realized I might have to fly there. I sighed and got a running start before jumping into the air and pushing my wings through the slits in my hoodie. I flew to the nearest town and landed at the edge in some trees where no one would see me. I hid my wings again and walked to the store inside I found many foods. I opened my wallet finding some money but not a lot.

The first thing I grabbed was a small pie for Dean. I then grabbed some fruits maybe for Sam because maybe since he did morning jogs he's a fitness type, Some other random food that looked like bobby would eat and finally some for me. Total cost was twenty five bucks. nearly all my money. It was put in bags and I took off back to Bobby's house. There Dean was waiting outside. "I told you I would come back." I said. He rolled his eyes. I walked in with the food and put them on the counter. Dean eyed the pie as I took it out. "Take it before you start drooling." I taunted. Dean smiled a bit before taking it and sitting down. Eh, I got a smile out of him.

I returned to the food and grabbed a long sandwich. A foot long to be exact. "You gonna eat that whole thing?" Sam smirked. "Well yeah.. I was planning on it." I replied. He shook his head and turned to the food. I shrugged and started eating. 

AUTHORS NOTE! 

So guys I have finished writing it and editing most of it on docs so I should post a lot today and tomorrow. Now just to break it down into chapters and do some finishing touches. As long as I don't procrastinate any more..... NOT PROMISING ANYTHING. So See ya later guys! ~CS2 <3