At the Carnival

Angel:

Welp I'm bored and there's no hunt so let's see what Kevin's up to. I walk into the library and find him studying the stone tablet thingy. "What is that anyways?" I ask. "It's the Demon tablet." He replied. I sat across from him. The stone was littered with symbols and markings. "Wow." I say. He nods. Nothing to do here, so next person is Sam. Maybe he can cure this boredom. I find Sam's room and knock on the door. "Who is it?!" he half yells. "It's Angelina." I call out. I hear a commotion and then the door opens. "Yeah?" He asks. "I'm bored. Can you cure it?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Get your jacket we'll go somewhere." He says. I run to my room and grab my leather jacket. I ran outside where it stopped raining. We got into his car. Dean obviously didn't want him driving the impala.

He started the car and we drove off. I leaned on the window watching the trees passed. The stars were so beautiful out here.

Sam Winchester

I looked over to the girl in the seat next to me as I drove. She was looking out the window and admiring the stars. She looked at me and tilted her head a bit in confusion. I looked back to the road. I wish I could just tell her I like her, like is not even the right word I love her. I haven't felt this way since Jess died. As I thought of Jess memories of her and her death played in my head.

"Sam?" I heard Angel's silk like voice say. I looked over seeing her watching me worriedly. I noticed my tight grip on the wheel and released the pressure. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I was just remembering something. I'm fine." I assure her. She nodded still worried and looks at the road. The stars reflected in her hazel eyes. I was planning on taking her to a coffee shop but then I see a carnival. I have never been to one and I bet neither had she.

I pull into the crowded parking lot. "What's this?" She asked delighted. "A carnival. Come on." I get out and we head in. There was so many rides and booths and people. I have never been in such a crowded place. I feel my phone vibrate, it's Dean.

Where did you go? - Dean

I'm taking Angel out we're at a carnival we'll be home later. -Sam

Oh. Don't have too much fun kids. ;) - Dean

Ha ha funny. Night Dean. -Sam

Good Night Sammy. -Dean

"Look! Sam!" She grabs my hand and drags me over to a roller coaster. She still holds my hand as we wait in line. Her hand fits mine perfectly. We get to the front and I pay. We sit in the front of the machine and the bars come down and we buckle up. "Ready?" I ask. She looks at me with nothing but joy on her face. "Yeah!" If only things like this happened more often.

After the ride we get off and she's dizzy. "You okay Angel?" I ask. Angel holds her head. "Yeah." I help her down the stairs. I spot a booth with stuffed animals. It's a simple 'throw the baseball at the milk glasses' game.

We walk over and I pay for a round. "Knock over all the glasses and get a prize!" The man says. I throw the first ball and hit the top three. Angel smiles brightly. My next shot hit the middle one and they came tumbling down all but one. I frown. "You can do it Sam!" She encourages me. I throw the ball as hard as I can and it hits it. "Winner Winner! Chicken Dinner! Pick a prize!" The man says. "Which one would you like Angel?" I ask. She looks confused before saying she wants the small tiger plushie.

After about three hours we get back to the car. Angel holds the tiger tightly.

Angelina

This night went better than I ever could of thought. I mean I was expecting coffee or maybe a walk but, wow a carnival! SO many rides and cool games.

I sat in the passenger's car very sleepily. "Thanks so much Sam." I say. He smiles, "No Problem Angel." He starts driving. It's raining again. Slowly I fall asleep.

~Dream~

I'm sitting in the same building as last time. Someone stands in front of me. He smiles and a black smoke leaves his mouth and enters mine. The body falls. The meat suit is a man with black hair and very old cloths. I know him. He was the demon I met weeks ago. Jasper, he hated my guts and hated the Winchesters with a passion. It flashes to the other dream again but my eyes are pure red/black.

"Angel!" I hear Sam's voice. I'm standing in the dreaded warehouse with the bodies and with them is Sam's.

"Angel wake up!" I hear him again.

"Angel!" I jolt awake. I'm sweating and Sam has his hand on my shoulder. He looks very worried. I hug him tightly. Sam wraps me in a hug in response. "It's okay Angel I'm here." He whispers. That's when I realize i'm crying. He rubs my back in a circle trying to calm me down. I could never get that image out of my mind of Sam dead at my hands.

"I'm sorry." I say. Sam rests his head on mine.