Chapter:21

Samantha's POV

I sat on my bed as I watched my show Glee. I had to make a choice. Either move back in with the boys, or stay with Simon.

I have to admit, I did miss the boys but I also love my life the way it is now.

I also don't know why I'm watching a show when I should be thinking but don't blame me. I watched one episode and then I wanted to continue. The only thing missing was popcorn....and Oreo's....

"BOYS!!" I yelled. The five lad came running into the room, tripping on the way (*cough* Harry *cough*).

"Everything okay? Are you hurt-"

"Chill ,Liam. I just wanted to ask if you guys could bring me some popcorn and Oreo's since I'm too lazy to move"

"Can I have a hug?" he asked.

"Uh, no. Now popcorn please!"

"No hug, no popcorn."

"Liiaaaam" I whined.

"It's a deal and we both end up wining"

"What are you? Rumpelstiltski?"

"For the moment, yes"

"Ew....fine" I opened my arms for a hug. He smiled and quickly hugged me. Tightly to be exact.

"Group hug!" Niall yelled.

"What? Noooo!" but all the boys had already joined the hug. I groaned and tried to escape but I sadly couldn't.

"Does this means that I get extra popcorn and Oreo's?" I asked.

"An extra extra large one" Louis said.

"Yaaaaay!"

******

I sat by the tree house in the forest with Nessa. We both had to do a lot of thinking. I'm not sure what Nessa had to think about but I didn't mind her being around. I was also surprise to how quiet she could be, but I didn't say anything about it.

"Hey Sammy?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it normal to like someone...that's older?" she asked. I was a bit surprised by the question.

"Um, well. I personally think that age is just a number" I said.

"So, it's okay for me to like Louis?"

"I can't tell you not to like him. No one can. It's not anyone's job but yours to know. So, yes, I think it's okay"

"Really?"

"Really." I hugged her "I think he likes you too"

"You think so?"

"All he does now is ask me about you and stuff like that, so you tell me"

"Oh my gosh" she blushed and giggled, making me laugh.

"Do you think I should tell him?"

"It's your decision Nessa"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking"

"Well, this may be cheesy but, you should follow whatever your heart tells you to"

"Then I'm telling him" she smiled "and maybe you should follow your own advice too. Follow your heart Sammy" she ruffled my hair and climbed down the tree house.

To follow my heart....

And in that moment I knew what my decision was. I'm moving back in with the boys.

________

Ello my fellow readers! I know it's been a while since I updated and this has been a short chapter but I tried. I'm having trouble with coming up with some ideas for my chapters, so if you guys have any ideas, I'll be happy to hear them.

Now, someone asked me if I was British, haha, but what do you guys think? Please do keep asking questions and keep commenting. I enjoy reading everyone's comments.

My question for everyone:

How old are you?

All the love xx -S