Chapter:2

Recap ~.~.~.~.~.~

We finally arrived at the studio and we ran inside. Me being the clumsy person I am, bumped into someone again.

"Sorry" I said

"It's okay. Let me help you up" someone said. Wait....I heard this voice before. Actually, I know this voice but I just can't put my finger on who does it belong. The person offered me a hand and I gladly took it. Once I was on my feet I finally got to see his face. My eyes widened once I realized who it was. I took a step back as he seemed to recognized me.

"Samantha?" He said in total surprised, shocked and happiness.

One of the five people I hated the most was standing in front of me.

One of those people is Harry Styles..........

~.~.~.~

Samantha's P.O.V

Oh god. What do I do?! If he's here, that means that the rest of them are here! Should I run? Hide? Where's Vanessa when you need her?! Just in cue, Nessa came. Thank you Nessa!! She was about to say my name but I gave her the look that said: don't say my name, make one up!

"Melody!" she exclaimed as I let out a sigh of relief

"Melody?" Harry said totally confused.

"Harry!" we turned around and saw the rest of his band coming. Crap! I need to get out of here and fast. He turned around to see them and I took that as an opportunity to run. I grabbed Vanessa's arm and dragged her with me as we hid behind the a desk.

"I owe you one! You saved me!" I whispered yelled.

"Don't worry. You told me what they did to you and I get it, you don't want to talk to them. But I think that you should hear them out"

"Yeah, so they could thank me for giving them more publicity? No way" she rolled her eyes at me and we got out of our hiding spot. I grabbed my phone and dialed the first number that popped in my head.

"Hello?"

"Dad! Why didn't you told me that they were going to be in the studio!"

"We didn't had a chance to talk about it. Have you seen them?"

"I bumped into Harry! He only got to say my name before Vanessa came and called me Melody. So basically we confused him and made him think my name was Melody" I heard him sigh.

"You can't avoid them for the rest of your life"

"Yes I can! And I will!"

"Fine.....I have to go, see you home, bye" and with that we hung up. I sighed from frustration before I walked around the studio. I found Patrick and Nicold, they saw me and walked towards me.

"Sam, don't freak out but...they're here" Patrick said as Nicold looked nervous.

"I know....I accidentally bumped into Harry"

"What?! Did he said anything?!"

"No, he only said my name before Nessa called me Melody, making him confuse" I shrugged not caring and started to walk away but Patrick grabbed my wrist .

"Now what" I whined

"You'll have to talk to them sooner or later"

"Why does everyone keep saying that! I won't and that's it, end of discussion!" and I walked away towards where everyone was and we started to flim one of the episodes for our show Girl Meets World.