Chapter:16

Recap~.~.~.~.~.~  

"What's going on here?!" We stopped and turned around to find a very angry Liam.

We're busted.......

Samantha's P.O.V. 

"Oh hi Liam.....what brings you here?" I nervously said.

"Let's make this simple....who did it?"

"IT WAS HIS FAULT!"

"IT WAS HER FAULT!" Louis and I yelled at the same time. We glared at each other for a while as the rest just watched amazed.

"NO! YOU DID IT" We said at the same time again.

"NO YOU!"

"STOP IT!"

"SHUT UP!" We both stopped talking and looked at Liam "One at the time"

"Okay I'll start. I was hungry so I asked Louis to help me make some food since I'm not allowed in the kitchen. We decided to heat up some frozen pizza.Louis didn't know how to use a microwave. I also didn't know and that's why the kitchen almost got set on fire" I said. Liam sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as I bit my bottom lip. He's mad and I can tell. Before he could say anything, Louis threw me over his shoulder and ran away with me.

"BRING HER BACK TOMLINSON!" I heard them yelling after.

"Louis.....where are we going? Put me down!" I yelled.

"Do you want to clean the mess we made in the kitchen?"

"Nope"

"Then shut up" he said  as I rolled my eyes "Do you know any good hidding places?"

"The attic"

"There's an attic?!"

"Yup, just go to my room" I said as he walked inside my room. He placed me on my feet as I jumped towards my closet. I opened the door that showed a staircase that led to the attic. 

"Awesome" he chuckled as I smiled. I jumped on his back as he carried me up the stairs. We closed the door behind and sat on the floor. I crawled towards the little window that gave me a perfect view of the lake behind the house.

"This is a nice place" he said as he sat in front of me and watched the lake with me.

"Yeah....you are the only one that know about this place. Well you and Zayn since he found me here when you guys came"

"You know, I'm really-"

"Stop apologizing. I get it, you guys are sorry...especially you. Besides I already told you that you all need to show me that you're actually sorry" I cut him off. He sighed but nodded. We didn't say much but heard the rest of the guys calling after us.

"So how are things between you and Charlie?" he asked. I closed my eyes and sighed. To be honest, I miss him. I regret breaking up with him.

"We...broke up"

"Oh...I'm sorry, I didn't know. What happened?"

"Well, things weren't really working out" I sighed.

"Why not?"

"Because......I don't know. I'm the one who broke up with him and I still don't know why I did it"

"Then why did you do it?"

"I don't know!" I said frustrated.

"Oh....let's go back downstairs. We're in big trouble" he says.