Chapter:19

Samantha's P.O.V.

I hugged one of my best friends as she cried. I hated seeing people cry or upset, especially people that I cared and loved.

"Who's phone is this-why is Nessa crying?" Louis asked. I looked at him to see he had a hand over his forehead and his other hand held Nessa's phone. I'm guessing he's the one who got hit by it.

"It's nothing" Nessa sniffled. Before Louis or Harry could say anything else, Nessa climbed down the tree house. I sighed as I followed her and climbed down too.

"Nessa" I called after her but she didn't answer.

"Vanessa" this time she turned around. I know that would work. She sniffled once more before she tackled me into a hug.

"Can we have bacon pizza and watch The Fosters?" She asked.

"Of course"

"Thank you...can we go now?"

"Yes" I turned around "we'll be going back to the house. Thank you for everything "

"Yeah, thank you and sorry for hitting you with my phone Lou" Nessa said as she took her phone.

"It's fine, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine" she gave him a little smile. He nodded as we both walked back home. We walked inside and upstairs to my room, where she collapse on my bed with no emotion.

I turned the TV on and searched for The Fosters. Once I had the first episode, I called pizza delivery.

"They'll be here in 30 minutes, if not, the pizza is free" I said. She nodded with her head on a pillow. I sat next to her and pressed play.

-Hours Later-

Nessa hasn't taken her head off the pillow for the past hours. How did she breath? I have no idea. The only times she would lift her head, it would be to take a bite out of her pizza.

"Dude, you can't spend your whole life crying for him" I said.

"I know, but I feel bad"

"Why? You didn't do anything "

"I did. Eric probably realized that I didn't love him like that anymore"

"What do you mean?"

"I like someone else"

"...I swear...if you like Louis" I said. She whimpered and quickly crawled under the bed.

"Vanessa Mitchelle-"

"IM SORRY!" She yelled.

"Did you tell him? Wait why did he break up with you?"

"He..read my journal. I left it open ony bed one day and he thought it was my homework. As soon as I saw him reading it, I took it from him"

"So...you don't love Eric anymore?"

"...I do but not like that"

"Then why the fuck are you crying?"

"Because I feel bad. He broke up with me because he found out that I don't love him like that anymore. He found out in a bad way tho, if I was the one who told him, maybe I wouldn't feel so bad right now"

"Oh" I said. She slowly crawled out from under the bed.

"Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know...but are you?"

"No, I could never be mad at you"

"Really?"

"Really" I said. She smiled as I opened my arms for a hug. She hugged me tightly.

"Sammy?"

"Hm?"

"I love Louis"

"I know, you went into having a celebrity crush on him, to liking him, to falling for him"

"Should I tell him?"

"I don't know" I said. She nodded and sat on the floor.

"Is there anything I can do about all of this?" She asked.

"You can start by talking to Eric, but not today. He needs to think everything through" I said.

"Got it" she said "do you remember when we met?"

"Yeah, you were complaining at the pizza store because they didn't have any more bacon pizza" I laughed.

"That was because you took it!"

"Not my fault that Michael wanted bacon pizza too!"

"I know" she giggled.

"Remember when you said that Luke was your son?"

"Pooky ! Yes, I do. Or when I yelled at him and asked for an explanation for the song 18"

"I never saw him run so fast in all these years I've known him" I laughed and she soon joined laughing.

"Yay! You're laughing!"

"Thanks to you"

"The double yay!" We laughed.

"Oh! Remember when you met the boys?"

"Of course, you asked if you could keep me. They all said yes but Louis. That's how I knew we were meant to be " she made a funny face. I rolled my eyes as she laughed .

"Hey Sammy?"

"Yeah?"

"If you didn't know the boys, and you were a fan. Who would be your favorite"

"I don't know, I wouldn't be able to pick. I mean, fans see the boys in a different point of view than we do. Some pick them from their looks, sometimes from their actions or personalities. We see beyond that"

"True...when did you become so wise?"

"I really don't know" I giggled.

"I SMELL BACON PIZZA!" We heard Niall yelling from downstairs.

"And he just smelled that? When the box is half empty?"

"I guess" I said. Niall ran into my room and looked at the pizza box.

"Oh hell no!" Nessa yelled. They both quickly went to get the pizza box. I sat on a corner as I saw them fight over it.

"MINE!"

"NO! MINE!"

"I JUST WENT THROUGH A BREAKUP!"

"AND I JUST WENT THROUGH STARVATION!"

"I BOUGHT IT!"

"AND I WANT IT!"

"Okay! Give me the pizza!" I said as I tried to take the pizza from them.

"MINE!" They both hissed. I jumped back and the pizza box went flaying across the room and towards the door.

"Seriously?!" Someone yelled from the door as the three of use slowly turned our heads to look at the door.

"Uhhhh, hey dad" I smiles innocently.

"Hey uncle Si" Nessa and Niall said. We're doomed.