Chapter:11

Recap ~.~.~.~.~

"SHUT UP!"

"Where's Angela?" Harry asked. We all turned our attention towards the stairs and saw Angela with her phone in hand. She smiled at us innocently.

"Hi guys" she waved.

"What are doing up there?" I asked.

"Not recording this! That's for sure!" she said. We all looked at each other before I yelled.

"GET HER!" and we chased after her.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Samantha'sP.O.V

Angela's eyes widened as she ran for her life with us close behind. She was really fast, which surprised me because she was the kind of lazy babysitter that hated doing work....well most of the times. We all kept chasing her until she jumped on the pool. I raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Did she just...." Liam started.

"Yup" I replied.

"Why-"

"I don't really know"

Angela came out of the pool and smiled.

"Show's over, go back to your normal activities, pretend like I'm not here" she said as we all went back to at what we were doing which was on jumping into each other's arms.

"Not again!" Louis complained as Nessa jumped on him.

"What are you doing Nessa?!" Eric asked. Her eyes widened as she jumped out of him and slapped him again.

"What the fuck?! What did I do now?!" He complained.

"Why did you just slapped my boyfriend?" We turned around and saw Eleanor.

"Because he hurt my friend. Basically made her suffer for a stupid mistake" she replied.

"Oh, well I wanted to do that for a while, I just couldn't do it." Eleanor shrugged.

"Say what now?" Louis asked in pure shock.

"Oh, don't worry babe. I'm not the only one, the rest of your friend's girlfriends wanted to the same thing. So Niall, Harry. You guys are lucky that you're both single because I'm pretty sure your girlfriends would have kill you" she said as I laughed. Their faces were hilarious and I was laughing so much I fell off Patrick's back.

"Ow!" I rubbed my head. Luke laughed and helped me up to my feet.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, here's a tip, never laugh while you're at someone's back" I said making them all chuckled.

"We know, now Beth,Nessa, Eric, Nicold and I would be inside" Patrick said as they all left.

"I'll be inside too" Eleanor said.

"So, my boys are growing up!" I said to 5sos and hugged them. On the corner of my eye I saw the boys of One Direction getting sad, but I didn't care that much.

"So....who are this lucky girls?"

"We'll tell you later" they said, I turns my attention towards Ashton and Luke.

"You guys better not be getting any girlfriends! I don't want people taking my boys away!" I said

"Why? Jealous? Scared?"