Chapter:5

Samantha's P.O.V

Did I just heard them that they hope I forgive them? Well that's not going to happen......right? I don't know if I should forgive them. I tried to clear up my mind as I finally fell asleep.

Dream ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

Everything was dark but all I could see was a light. I slowly started walking towards it as it got brighter and brighter.The next thing I knew, I was standing in the middle of a room.The walls were turquoise and there was a big window with a mirror next to it. I walked towards the mirror and gasped once I saw my reflection.

I looked like I was thirty! My hair was the same but I looked old! Not really but I felt old. I walked towards the window and the sight was awful.There was people with hate signs. I looked closely and noticed that the hate was for me.

"Is sad isn't"I turned around and saw a glowing figure. I couldn't manage to see it's face but I could see it's body.

"Who are you?" I asked. God even my voice sounded weird.

"It doesn't matter"

"Why do they hate me?"

"Too much revenge. You never forgave people, so you ended up alone"

"If this is about the boys. I have my reasons"

"You can't hold a grudge forever. Only if  you want to end up like this"

"I don't"

"Then you have to think wisely"

"What?"

Crash!

I turned around and saw the window cracked.My eyes got wide as I saw all  the shuddered glass on the ground.

"You can't get hurt. This is just a dream"

"I want to wake up now!"

"I know.It's time for you to wake up.Remember, think wisely" the figure slowly faded away and I was back into darkness.