Chapter 22

Samantha's P.O.V

I had come to terms with my decision, so I had planned on telling them the day after today. I don't think that they were even aware of me thinking about moving back in with them, not like I even mentioned it before.

I can't hold a grudge against them forever anyway, plus it's draining to just hold on to so much anger and such. It was time for me to grow up and act like my age. No more drama, no more fights. Only peace.

But that will automatically be voided the moment one of them refuses to share food or ends up with a girlfriend with an ugly personality. Then we can forget about the peace, but only then.

Which I find impossible to get due to how weird and crazy my life has been for years. But it doesn't hurt trying, or at least I hope so.

I sighed deeply as I made my way down the stairs. It was surprisingly a nice sunny day outside, so I figured that everyone would be outside, which I was right. Everyone was at the pool, blasting some music through the speakers, tossing a beach ball back and forth, or floating on top of the floaty things. 

"Good morning sunshine!" they all said at once the moment they saw me, making me laugh softly as I sat by the edge of the pool. 

"Good morning boys" I hummed, my feet now dipped into the pool water. I tied my hair up, watching them as they went back to doing their own things that they had been doing before I arrived.

I needed to find a way to tell them about my decision. But part of me was so scared to do so, mostly because I haven't been treating them the best. They obviously have every right to tell me that they don't want me to move back in with them, but I'm hoping they don't and we can get to work things through.

We had one more week before our vacation was over and done with, and I had spoken with Simon about my decision. He was happy for me and very supportive of it, so he had arranged everything for the boys to take over my guardianship again. All they really had to do was sign at this point.

"Hey Sam, what do you have there?" I looked up, all eyes now on me now. I had completely forgotten about the papers that I had somehow brought down with me without realizing it. 

"Oh, this." I started, not sure how to continue. "okay, I have something to talk to you guys about"

They all nodded their heads, making their way closer to me so I would have their undivided attention. They truly were the best.

"I want to start by apologizing for the way I've acted toward you guys. All you all have done is nothing but try and give me the best of everything. You all took care of me in your own way. You all took me in out of the goodness of your hearts...all because my mom..." I took a deep breath, looking away from them. "I had no one. I would have had no one if you guys didn't step up. You loved me las if I had been your actual family, actual blood. Ad

d you didn't have to."

"I know we didn't. But we wanted to. We cared, it was also the least we could have done for you mum. She always stepped away from you to take care of five irresponsible lads, who were living their dream, away from their families most of the time. She was family." Louis spoke up. I looked over at him, a small smile appearing on my face as my eyes welled up with tears.

Time had gone by so fast, I didn't even realize at times how much I really did miss my mom. I felt horrible for it, but I know she's always with me and watching over me. 

"Thank you.." I spoke softly as I sniffed. "My point overall is, I've missed you all. I honestly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys. It wasn't because of Simon, nor because of five seconds of summer. It was because of you five, and I would love to continue to be part of it.." by this point, I had a few tears streaming down my face. I tightened my grip on the papers I had in hand, krinkling them a bit before I handed it over to Louis. 

The four guys quickly scooted close to him as he took the papers and read through it. The rest just looking over his shoulder, trying their best to see what was written in. 

"So...with all that being said. Will you guys take me in again and become my family once more?"

With no hesitation I was pulled into his arms. He held me close as I also held tightly onto him, letting out a few cries, mostly relieved from all the anxiety that had built up.

"Of course silly, you're our family. Always have been and always will be" Louis placed a soft kiss to my forehead "Welcome back little one, we've missed you" and soon we were both embraced by the rest of the guys, who happily cheered and took turns in hugging me. 

Finally, I was back with my boys.