Chapter: 18

Samantha's P.O.V.

I lazily laid on my bed as I played on my phone. Today was my lazy day, all I had to was try to get Louis with Harry out of their room and I was good to start. These two idiots take their breakups really badly so I have to drag them out of bed. The only good thing right now was that I didn't have a cast on my feet anymore.

"SAMMY!" Zayn yelled.

"WHAT?!" I yelled annoyed.

"TIME FOR LARRY TO BE WAKEN UP!" He said.

"ON IT!" I said and jumped from my bed. I walked towards the first door that ended up being Harry's. He was sleeping of course. I jumped on his bed as I yelled random things.

"CURLY! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!"

"Shhhh! Five more minutes"

"NOPE"

"Fineeee" he whined.

Well that was very easy...

"But you have to cuddle with me" and with that he pulled me down and started to cuddle me.

"Harry! Let go of me!"

"No"

"I swear to god....Angela is downstairs"

"I'm up" he sat up quickly and he let go of me. I laughed and walked towards the door.

"She's not here but you're now awake" I smiled. He groaned and threw a pillow at me. I laughed once again and walked out of his room. I walked into Louis room to find him awake.

Interesting

"Oh so I didn't need to wake you up?" I said as he just shrugged. I frowned and sat next to him.

"Lou Bear, put a smile on your face" I said. He looks at me and gave me a fake smile.

"That is the most fake smile I have ever seen in my life"

"I know" he said and laughed a little.

"YOU LAUGHED! THATS PROGRESS!" I yelled. He laughed as I jumped on his bed like a lunatic.

"What did you have for breakfast" he asked.

"Nothing yet"

"Oh wow. Now give me a big hug weirdo" he opened his arms. I nodded and tackled him into a hug.

"GROUP HUG!" Nessa yelled from the door and joined our hug.

When did she...

"When did you get here?" I asked as we pulled away from the hug.

"Just now"

"Who let you in ?"

"Zayn" she said "why did you guys stop hugging? I just got here!"

"I wouldn't mind another hug I guess" Louis said as he pulled Nessa into a hug. She literally froze but slowly hugged back.

"Sammy?"

"Yes?"

"Is he really hugging me?"

"Yes love, I am" Louis said. Nessa's face was priceless as a smile appeared in her face.

"Sorry for being rude and mean with you all this time. I really am" he said.

"It's okay, just shut up and don't stop hugging me" she said. I smiled at them as they hugged. It was probably the cutest thing I've seen. So I couldn't help but take a picture.

"Sammy?" Nessa said.

"Yeah?"

"Send me that picture, please"

"Will do" I smiled. She pulled away from the hug, smiling and blushing nonstop.

"I'll be downstairs" she said and walked out of the room. I swear I heard her squeal on her way out.

I send her and Louis the picture, I knew he wanted the picture too. He was just too stupid and dumb to ask.

"Thanks" he said as he checked his phone.

"Anytime Lou Bear"

"So what shall we do today?" He asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged. He stood up and threw me over his shoulder and walked out of his room.

"Louis, I can walk" I said.

"I know, but I felt like carrying you" he said. Nessa gave us a weird look once she say us. I just looked at her and shrugged.

"You're coming too" he said to her. She stood there confused as he picked her up and threw her over his other shoulder.

What the heck?!

"I didn't expect this to happen at all.." She said.

"Neither did I" I said. Harry walked out of his room and looked at Louis. They both looked at each other and seemed to be having a secret conversation just with their eyes. Next thing I knew, Harry had me over his shoulder instead of Louis.

"We need to learn to do whatever they just did" Nessa said.

"We really do" I agreed. They both took us downstair and outside to the patio.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere" Harry said. I rolled my eyes as they both room us into the woods.

I swear to god, if they leave us here, I will kill them.

I've been here a few times before, I knew my way in and out so I couldn't get lost.

"Ta da!" Harry said as they both came to a stop.

"We can't see" I said.

"Oh, right " he said as they both put us down. Nessa and I turned around and gasped. There was a little tree house, it was old but pretty.

"You guys made this?" Nessa asked.

"We found it actually" Louis said.

"When?" I asked.

"The day you locked us out of the house"

"That was like a while back. Didn't you guys get lost?"

"We did, but we found this and stayed here for a while then tried to find our way back"

"Who knew you guys were actually smart"

"Oh shut up" he said "go check it out"

Nessa and I ran towards the tree house and started to explore the place. It had some spiderwebs and luckily we didn't find any snakes, although Nessa kept freaking out every time she saw a spiderweb.

"Wow, this place is very cool " she said.

"I agree" I said. Her phone started ringing. I looked at her as she answered her phone.

"Hello? Oh hi babe!" She said. I smiled at her as she walked around the tree house. A huge smile on her face as she listened to whatever her boyfriend was telling her. Her smiled slowly began to drop and her eyes begin to water. I raised an eyebrow as she nodded.

"Okay...bye" she said. She hang up and threw her phone out the tree house window.

"Ow!" We heard someone say from outside and before I knew it, she was I tears. I quickly hugged her as she cried.

"What's a wrong ?" I asked.

"H-He broke up with me" she sobbed.

Oh hell no. Eric is gonna die.